Active Skills Not Working

Hey, i’d like to report a bugs about some 6* Character that having Active Skills not working. I have 6* Disarming Michonne who supposed to recover impair up to 3 teammates, but the Active is not working.
So thats all about the bugs that i experience, hope this one get fixed, or else the Active Skills in my game is broken and useless.
Thank You

@DeForWard1999 Thanks for your report - Can you provide me a with a list of the characters with the AS not working. Also if you could provide me with a video showing the issue that would be most useful.

Thanks!

GR

I’ve noticed that with my tobin, i try to recover stun my other toons with tobin, and they don’t recover

1 Like

Have the same problem since the beta update active skills not working. Arenas arent working since yesterday and still no solution about it :angry:

1 Like

Arenas and recover actives dont work nut really…what are u guys doing to ur game…so many careless mistakes being made

2 Likes

I uploaded one video where you can watch NICK and BAC broken rush.

2 Likes

I have one for You Maggie commando not working as ir says, it’s damage and heal, but she isnt making any damage

1 Like

I’m talking Priya Remove Positive Active not working and Michonne Recover impair is not working. Alot of 6* Active not working.

My video btw

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

@DeForWard1999 - Following up to your thread, We have pushed the version 22.0 last week that should solve most of the issues encountered previously.

GR

1 Like