Supposedly, we can get the ace of spades card from the deck roadmap but I’ve run it a number of times with ZERO drops. Drop leaders have made no difference. The drop boost territories are out of the question because the whale factions always have them. I have everything I need to get a flush except aces. I guess I should stop doing this event…
Same no aces dropped here
You can get them on top 10 from events as well
Others have reported getting them. Drop rate is just low.
You have a better chance finding Bigfoot.
@YSpammer had it drop
The drop rate must be 0.0001% or something similarly ridiculous. These are the types of things that really annoy me. I even purchase some things from them periodically if they are low priced and a good deal because I want to support the game. But then they do this type of thing and I get so peeved that I want to rage quit.
Not in our region. It’s Whale City here.
its pay to win cards,only top 10 get this and you get only 100 in trade ,its ridiculous.
There’s been several posts stating that if you complete all the Cards roadmaps, you’ll have enough extra jacks and queens to buy the aces from the black market. Everyone who wants Lilly should get her but yes the whale factions will get more aces to get other stuff.
Keep running the Jacks and Queens map until you have at least 180 of each, then you can trade them for Aces, and have enough of each card to trade for flushes to get Lilly OR something else. Without drops (which are basically 0), or placing high in tournaments, or spending, you won’t get more than 100 Aces. Your pick at that point, Lilly OR something else, but not both.
I hope that’s true but it’s difficult to tell at this point whether I’ll have enough to trade in.
If just Lily, you’ll have enough.
- the aces do drop. I completed each 12h map and every day complete either jack or queen map. So far had 10 Aces drop on queen stage2 (with Pam as lead) once
- don’t bother for item drop chance territories - these have bonus applying in the world map only (is in the description too). Leader bonus probably plays also virtually zero role, but doesn’t hurt trying
- if you grind the deck map twice a day every of the 30 days and using decks to run one of the card acts per day (always run the one you have a lower count of cards of), you will be able to get 225 Jacks and 225 queens at the bare minimum - with occasional drops it could be up to 300 of each - as I got 81 queens (4 map runs) and 57 jacks (3 map runs) myself now
- you can trade 80 queens for 50 aces and 80 jacks for 50 aces, guaranteeing enough aces to get Lilly, assuming you don’t slack on milestones to get knights and RNG doesn’t screw you over on the tens
- ALL TRADING IS ADVISED IN THE LAST DAY OF THE EVENT - you never know how lucky you might get, and might have use for the jacks/queens eventually… also, pay very close attention when exchanging for the gear tokens - tap on the icon top left, just to make sure you are exchanging what you want to!
Good luck on your draws and hopefully you don’t accumulate too many on the discard pile…
You don’t farm aces. You trade jacks/ queens. Or get some from top 10ing events
Wouldn’t call it farming, but with a bit of luck could maybe get some… i got 10 on Queen’s act stage 2, some German player posted also a pic of 10 aces from Queen’s act stage 1 and some other folks confirmed to have gotten some without screenshot evidence
That’s cool but I don’t think I’ve seen any so I wouldn’t bank on getting any from drops
Me neither… Just advising everyone not to exchange their Jacks and Queens prematurely, because they might get lucky eventually - don’t count your chickens before they hatch…
Oh that is good advice. Carry on then lol