Account switch issue

I just got a new SamsungA50 because my old phone black screened and just died on me , I downloaded RTS and linked my fb ect tried with multiple accounts and it’s not switching over to the game linked with said accounts just linking that new game with the fb its frustrating the last time I had this problem I had a s4 team, I’ve come a long way since then maxing out all my toons after ascending them isn’t it about time they changed the was you get you account back when switching to a new device other than jumping threw hoops or being tied to Facebook. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you

Contact support in game options, make sure you have both account codes old and new and they should sort it for you pretty quickly

Thanks man I’ll try get the code now

1 Like

Good luck

but you know that only after completing the tutorial you can switch accounts?

Please contact our customer support by following this link https://scopely.com/customer-support/ so they can have a look at this particular issue for you.

Note: Remember to provide them your account code if possible. (you will find this code in the following format within your player profile in the game (XXX-XXX-XXX)]
GR

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.