Account recover experience

Did somebody who lost the access on your own account ever got sucess and help from support in order to restore?
Well, I sadly lost mine today and after a entire day of gameplay lost and zero response from support after giving proper info like account code, name and a small offer receipt, I’m starting to lose my hope about it. Just like a lot of you guys I was unsatisfied with last decisions from Scopely, but the game still a good option of fun for me. I know it’s only some pixels and it’s not even close to be a big problem, but losing my 2 years hard farmed account like this is “killing” me.

5 Likes

Sorry to hear, hopefully if you’ve been able to give them everything they need they’ll be able to restore it for you.

1 Like

Well I lost mine 6 months ago and support being as supportive as they are kept stalling me and marked my issue as “resolved”.
I haven’t played since but I hope you get your account back . All the best.

1 Like

It can take up to 24 hours before they reply. I wouldn’t give up yet :blush:

If you have provided them with the relevant info as it seems you have, they are usually able to help you recover it. Providing there isn’t another issue also.

3 Likes

How did you lose access to your account, broken phone or?

Switching device. Should work fine on the new phone since I have login with Facebook since day 1, but for some reason the access was lost.

2 Likes

I have done this multiple times and always got my account back fairly quickly (24 hours ish) if not reach out to DZ on discord

1 Like

It’s also the weekend, so there may not be anyone at HQ who can sort this at the moment, Hang tight @Walishow I hope they will get it sorted for you .

But perhaps maybe the the big dog @TayTron might be able to have a look at this as well, if you are having no luck with customer support.

1 Like

It should still be on your second phone unless it was wiped then it clears everything even links to Facebook which happened to me with other games that’s why I keep my old phones.

1 Like

Within my old faction, 3 guys recovered their accounts. Took between 2 - 20 days. The slowest was because of missing receipts.

In my new fac, two guys lost access - the big spender got it back in a day, the small spender in 3-4. Workdays might really matter here tho!

1 Like

UPDATE

I just got my account access back right now after support response. Thank you guys for all the good spirit comments :hugs::hugs:.
Also thank you Scopes for doing your work, hope you enjoyed the 5 stars rate on your support service :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:.

6 Likes

Fortunately I used a random 3 bucks offer receipt from months ago and maybe worked lol

Very glad to hear that! I know the wait is scary and frustrating but usually all it takes is a little patience :blush::blush:

1 Like

Yay! Glad you got your game back

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.