Account banning for 24 hours and also chat bans

Stop using swear words then

I am not using swear words. That’s the issue.

Fact is we dont know what other NORMAL words are blocked

I have the same issue. Got banned for talking about my 10 year olds basketball game 24 hour ban is up and now everything is ###! I cant even say Hi to my fc

I just got banned for trying to type out “chill”

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @TayTron @Shawn.Scopely this is getting f*n ridiculous.

Seriously have a question the competent level of every employee at your company. Smh

:joy::joy::joy: this is so extra and not at all what they intended lol.

The “G” word is giving out 90 day “R” words like candy right now.

1st i caught a 24hour ban because i used too many words like screwdriver, strip mall, wtf, winter, hell, google…u know…all those really bad words…now that the ban lifted, EVERYTHING and ANYTHING i type is #####…which will lead to a 2nd ban. I cant say hello, hi or literally type a single letter…what is going on with this filter??Screenshot_20190208-183342_Walking%20Dead

That literally says…"yyyaaayy…my ban is finally off
Next line…Seriously??
Next Line… The letter “H”

Everything is blocked

I seriously just got my banned lifted and typed “yay finally not banned” and it was all ######## what the fuck is that??? This is ridiculous

yep…same exact thing for me…word for word …this is bullshit

Take a screenshot of before and after in chat so the devs have something to look at (yep i know they are useless) but its something to work off of

Already did. Plus took video of me typing things and hitting send

@JB.Scopely anyway you can escalate this, seems more than a few people coming off bans cant say anything now

well we all know how in game support works…just a bunch of computer generated responses and “we will forward it to the black hole of nothingness where complaints die” lol… in the meantime, theres no way to keep testing it without catching another chat ban or a 24hour game ban. so what do u suggest?

Not much can be done, hopefully @JB.Scopely can escalate it to the right people… and as scopely would say… Keep surviving

I hope so. I can’t give feedback on defenses in game chat or talk about anything for that matter.

Don’t get banned?

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @ForumAdmin @Andrea_Scopely @Shawn.Scopely

This needs to be expedited. This is absolutely ridiculous and I have faction mates who are getting banned who are ready to quit. When they find out they can’t type after their 24 hour ban is up, they will definitely leave. I know it’s the weekend, but this needs to be resolved ASAP. How could you not test this in beta? Shame on you guys.

Same here. This is just ridiculous. This will be the straw that breaks this camel’s back.