Abusement Park And Legacy

Abusement Park and Legacy Merged so now we have a new #1 top faction in this game.

All hail the new Abusement Park

To be the #1 you have to beat the #1

2 Likes

Absolutely outlandish

You’re 100% right, Notorious is number one because they went to fight Ap but Ap is stronger then them now they just have to prove it.

sad thing tbh.

I dunno , I think they should just kiss and get rid of all this tension, tired of all this will they/won’t they…also I agree with Ross , they were on a goddamn break!

5 Likes

I’m sure there is somebody at Scopely HQ that can maneuver an AP vs Notorious CRW match this weekend.

5 Likes

Lol even if they did it would probably just be two undefeated factions not facing each other

4 Likes

6 Likes

That would only happen if they were in the same region. Which currently they are not.

They can move regions when matching confirmed, but don’t want to loose, just keep crying, lmao

Legacy did good back stabbing to others who wasn’t chosen

2 Likes

Is this the new thing now?

3 Likes

lol… hilarious. not sure what the point of it was. both strong factions capable of winning CRW. is it really that important to try and taking down the gov?

1 Like

Guess so. Feed the gov’s ego

1 Like

When you have a faction that typically runs through CRW undefeated anyway what do you have left to play for than to try to take down the best?

Not really gov, just Agenda and that guy who has chinese letters who does everything for them.

1 Like

Brb writing #1 on my dick and taking the throne.

13 Likes

dead :joy::joy:

:thinking: (7 characters)

usually in mergers u take the name of the old to make a new name or make a new name

sounds like a takeover!