Ability to reset ar / active

@Parker

this has been discussed in the passed and wondering if this has ever been brought up to Scopely by the council…

It would be great if players had the ability to reset either ar or active. This would allow players to further customize their toons and try out different scenarios.

5 Likes

I’d rather not have a reset (though as a last option would be acceptable), I’d rather have the team selection screen be updated with sliders where you could set up the level usage on that team. The slider could even be set to zero, meaning don’t use active/rush at all… (tower clear in war)

That way you could have the same toon ignoring his active on a defense team, but have it maxed and ready on your atk line up…

9 Likes

Just this week it was in my Community Feedback :blush:

My personal recommendation for this was that Lilith + Ulysses are able to level up and level down AR / AS.

Primarily because it’ll give one avenue to sorting cap congestion as well (besides just selling them)

2 Likes

They’ll make a new trainer and mark it with a price tag.

3 Likes

sure, but that would be LOTS of work on their part… just trying for baby steps here;)

Primarily because it’ll give one avenue to sorting cap congestion as well (besides just selling them)

cap congestion wouldn’t be a problem if they just raised the cap like people having been asking for since literally the day of the update that converted the trainers.

2 Likes

I think players should be more smart before level the AR/AS their toons instead of have a free reset whenever they want.

2 Likes

Totally agree… lvl up or no AR and AS is part of the game strategy.
You made a decision, there is no such thing as going back; learn from your mistakes and don’t make them again just like in life.

2 Likes

Yeah veteran should know …but what about newer players who fully don’t understand the game…so if you try to understand from different prospective it is not that simple :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s also interesting that leveling an ability up could make the character worse or less viable.

2 Likes

I would much rather have the ability to recover my veteran rings. I can get multiple of each S class but I can’t always get all the veteran rings I need.

2 Likes

Ooh I love the slider idea!!! That would solve a lot of issues for me, like Mercers dumbass using his AS turn 1 in war & raids when he should be attacking or him using it against walkers :man_facepalming:t3:

Edit: I think a lot of issues like this could be solved with an update to the attacking AI. Bc right now they’re pretty dumb compared to defending AI. Just bc a toon has the ability to use their AS doesn’t mean they should.

1 Like

It’s part of Strategy that metas change, so should the role of a toon to change rather than become obsolete.

2 Likes

I don’t know a toon that resetting AS or AR changed the meta.
People use Mercer as example, not lvling his AS was always the goal for players who saw his use on a T1 defense or in a auto team; I can’t see which meta an AS or AR could change lol

1 Like

It doesn’t change anything unless people play on auto. They need to quit being lazy or pay attention to what they’re doing.

1 Like

Exactly

1 Like

-Doc Steven’s AR
-Princess’s AS
-Trader’s AS

All of these drastically changed the meta a short while after release, a large part of the meta is still based on Doc Stevens AR ~18months later.

1 Like

How would having the ability to reset their AS would change the meta?
That’s what people said, not me, that the ability to reset AS/AR should exist to keep up with meta changes, and then I asked, how so?

I was just responding to the sentence that no toons AR or AS has changed the meta.

I meant the ability to reset as other suggested.