A small suggestion on AR's

Okay, I noticed something kind of annoying while playing, I will be close to beating a team, the timer is counting down, I lose because most of the time I have left is wasted on waiting for the opposite team to get done their animations for them to heal, then again watching how much health regained, maybe freeze the clock? Or maybe it’s my connection? is anyone else dealing with this?

3 Likes

Extremely frustrating, yes. I routinely yell at my phone ‘just give me control of my team, dammit’ while waiting for the opponent’s animation to finish.

8 Likes

Yeah annoys me too. I yell at them to hurry up and finish their damn magic tricks. Waving their hands in the air and all that.

1 Like

I so wanna turn the animation off

1 Like

The animations are truly annoying

1 Like

Not even animation, just the toon as a giant with same background

3 Likes

I always hit the x3 speed button during the opponents turn to make it faster. I also sometimes will use toons that have slow animations on defence for this reason ^^ in war

2 Likes

Characters with slow animations the new meta

2 Likes

If I fast forward, they just wave their fist all the time, even when it’s not needed, I run a Eric team, love his toon, but lawd, if I left everything up to fast forward, they would just keep using their active skill over and over, I just faught Blue disarm Earl with 3 attacks, his animation itself is like “COOOOME OOONN” he shoots…shoots…shoots, and it milks the clock hard.

I run a hs on a few attack teams so I ff whenever it’s my hs turn to go - all the way through the opponents animation and then unclick for mine. But yeah, animations take time and in war there is no time for it lol

1 Like

Youre evil :laughing::joy::joy::joy::joy:

strategy, if my defence isnt going to hold up may as well stall as much as I can to get my pts

1 Like

Lol i hear ya by any means … Waaaaar lol. I have my main defense then my tank and revive and then my fav which is randomly switching to my rd 2 dual tobins and halting flawlesses. I gotta check see what bs amimation toons i have now. I feel inspired lol

1 Like

yeah, I just have given up on defence for the most part. Can only defend against so much - been focusing a lot more on attack.

1 Like

The worse is toons with vitality i.e. mercer…such time wasters…

2 Likes

No, it’s not just you. It Does it to me all the time too and not just in raids.

It’s especially bad when they’re multi hit toons like disarm Earl and tough Dwight. There will be a 10 plus second delay in between each of the hits, which may not seem like much but when the timer is about to expire it feels like a lifetime.

@LadyGeek
Glad to see I’m not the only one screaming at their phone when it happens :joy::joy:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.