A Review Of Axel and treasure hunt event

2 Likes

I hate this event so much.
I wanted one of the 3 toons, but I kept getting useless flags and gear.

3 Likes

I got michonne which now means I do not need to waste gear on ezikiel and Chris.

1 Like

I wanted Axel more than any toon on the wheel.
He’d be so useful.

1 Like

ive pulled 9 times and got all toons but no trainers

1 Like

I have just had trash of the stash, green flags to go with the 80 i already have, ( I got Michonne during the Michonne event). low amounts of low level trainers and low amounts of gear markers.

I think you right, Axel is still useful, execution is a great skill, it takes out S Classes and it decaps them that is great. He has stun on his rush which is always welcome, The problem is going to be keeping him alive to fire off the rush or active skill. But you are on the right track I think, park him behind Magna, and away you go.

But yeah - its an alright event.

Yeah, I have zero decaps, so axels execution + decap would be badass.

1 Like

I got Axel on my 8th pull - also quite happy, though I already have a T4 Michonne with beheading (she also got stun - on active), so consider the “event” completed now…
Am pooping all types of flags, gear tokens are next to worthless, but at least I got a Lillith and some meagre XP to boot

1 Like

I wanted Axel, and got Axel along with Roxie (meh), its just a shame i’ll probably never use them to full capacity because S class

1 Like

Lucky bastard.
I envy you lol

Well, in a game I played before (IGG’s Deck Heroes), I ran with the title of LuckYbastard, since I managed to pull quite some good cards (never the top tier, but significantly above average of all my guild mates and other friends). Wouldn’t say my luck passed on to TWD tho, seems I am in just the same :poop: bucket as everyone else :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

I always get the short end of the stick in mobile games

I don’t take advice from trolls.

U like my edit :joy::joy::joy: here’s a tissue cry baby

1 Like

ultra boring video for toon…useless 6*

1 Like

I got some good amount of trainers (RNG was nice to me) without spending nothing but a few minutes doing the roadmap with free rubi.

You haven’t added him to your ignore list yet?

It’s a great feature to not get any notifications on their posts and their replies being hidden. If I feel like it, I can go read the reply, but am doing that in a totally zen attitude with expectations lowered to absolute minimum… :smiley:

3 Likes

oh, i wasnt aware i could do that.
thanks.