A quick question about Trauma

So I already know that Trauma deals unmitigated damages when a negative status effect or D.O.T is recovered. But does “recovered” also mean when the effect expires? I just want to be EXTREMELY sure because I don’t want another Christa situation.

1 Like

It shouldn’t. So if a toon has 1 turn of bleed and 3 turns of trauma, then after the first turn no additional damage is added.

2 Likes

it doesnt trigger when expired but when the negative effect is cured

So trauma is only effective when there is some sort of added damage (bleed, fire) is on your enemy?

Trauma deals damage when a debuff is cured (be it burning, bleeding, confusion, tuaunt etc…).
But according to posts above, it’s only when it’s cured by a rush or an active skill, not when it ends naturally.

Or stun or impair etc, any debilitating status that gets cleansed

That shiii is confusing.

So it’s ONLY effective when the toon is healed? Also what does it matter if someone is stunned, confused or impaired… thise don’t cause damage.

Does it act when maim is recovered?

Any debilitating status that is cleansed will cause damage to the toon. So if blue eric cures stun and heal reduction. Bam 6000 damage to that toon

2 Likes

If Multiple toons have Trauma, Do they stack?

Yes Trauma stacks.

1 Like

If a negetive status effect wears out Trauma does not trigger. It only triggers when something is recovered. Like impair, bleed, burn etc…

Using “debilitating” status would be incorrect to say because Cuttthroat works vs “debilitating” statuses, which doesn’t include all negative status effects.

1 Like

For a thorough list of cleansed debuffs trauma affects (hopefully this is all of them):
Stun
Impair
Taunt
Confuse
Bleed
Burn
Maim
Slow
Heal reduce
Infection
Exhaust
Crosshairs
Daze
Att down
Def down

I’ll edit if I’ve missed any.

To clarify; it doesn’t matter how much maim/bleed/burn damage is being recovered. Damage from trauma is dealt per debuff. A toon recovering from 50 bleed will receive the same trauma damage as a toon recovering from 2000 bleed. It’s simply the number of debuffs it’s calculated by. So a toon under the influence of 4 debuffs will receive 4x the amount of trauma damage as one just recovering from one.

1 Like

I personally don’t know this, but attack/def down? Slow? Disarm?

Slow is on the list. I’ll add the others… did it off the top of my head. Don’t think disarm counts as it acts on a weapon not the toon.

1 Like

Imagine if trauma did activate when effects expired… those 150 bleed mods would then become 1150 bleed mods… per turn on a basic hit

Yup that seemed pretty OP but we never know, could have been a could strat since two of my toons burns the enemy on hit.

Trauma existed way before Angel. We would have known if trauma damage worked if status effects naturally expired.

2 Likes

I don’t really see Trauma toon that often to be honest