A new low, ladies and gentlemen

Screenshot_20190612-214850 Screenshot_20190612-214903

You need to spend coins for this. I never thought spending 250 coins would award you with a basic raid can, but here we go…

8 Likes

But hey, 100% AND increased chances the more u pull!!!

5 Likes

Fist skull token increase, and now this. Brilliant.
2019 is really something else.

Without contraband skull token coins around, I don’t think it’s necessarily a bad event given there’s a coin reward event going on. If anything it lets you spend wins on some confirmed prizes rather than a RNG wheel.

Could last for more days though at that

2 Likes

13 Likes

Unless you don’t spend 11k and faction 250k in total you don’t get a pull

11 Likes

Why don’t they just require our bank routing number to log into the game?

21 Likes

Primarily why I believe it’s to soak up all the contraband coins.

4 Likes

They were quick to come up with a new event :joy::man_facepalming:

5 Likes

That is exactly what is going on. Way too many extra coins floating around.

1 Like

Do you really think that the coin exploitation was something that was just happened to be missed.

Now let’s reward all of those people who went ahead and exploited all those coins because this is exactly what we want.

New low is understatement (no disrespect)

10 Likes

Did they fix coin gate?

@ForumAdmin @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely who’s the opportunist now? :joy::joy::joy:

30 Likes

This is actually a good thing. So many players always on here complaining that a forty pull gets you nothing… so now a forty pull and ten nets you a guareenteed ascendable… and players still complain. Sheesh. It never ends.

4 Likes

I wasn’t too fussed about skullgate but not sure I like Scopely entering prisoner exchange :rofl:

9 Likes

No it doesn’t. Faction needs to spend 250k. Is this a repeat exploit?

You guys are stupid if you don’t think this is genius. Folks are gonna spend coins on this nonsense. They’ll see guaranteed ascendables as the outcome. Albeit trash and out dated acsendables, but ascendables nonetheless. Scopely is getting what they want. Which is those coins GONE! The quicker the better. So they throw some shiny BS at us and make folks think they NEED to get rid of those coins because a guaranteed ascendable will only be around for a little over a day. Granted, some will see this for the dog shit it is but others have already claimed Marlon lol.

12 Likes

I know right. Talk about being in hostage situation. :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Is this for real, while I have no I’ll will for people who gamed the game, I do not agree with rewarding them further like this. Oh you have a F tonne of spare coins, sure spend them all now & pick up some extra rewards… it took Scope a couple of days to come up with this. Funny how they find solutions for themselves when they need to.

2 Likes

One big pull doesn’t get you enough epic tokens for a pull