A choice box will do scopely

Finally after months of asking and waiting scopely scattered the collectibles a cross all placements nonetheless a choice box is still a must . I personally don’t want secretary Guo. please consider making a choice box for collectibles

1 Like

indeed there are people who want other characters, and besides that the rewards are very unfair

1 Like

I agree choice boxes would be much better. It used to be 5* tokens though. Wouldn’t s items be better than 5* tokens?

2 Likes

This is nice to see! Seems somebody may finally be listening. Baby steps

2 Likes

I guess so since 6* vaguely lost their value

I’d much rather prefer a choice box myself. I’m just wondering if some s class items are better received than none. 5* tokens are pretty much worthless I think.

2 Likes

These are the best solo rewards in a long time!

4 Likes

Hallelujah. No more five star tokens. Finally can stop making threads about it lol.

Yes, choice boxes are a must. Anyone have milestones?

3 Likes

Better still not jumping on choice box bandwagon. There are people in my faction who would win every one of that was format.

2 Likes

Milestone plz

Sure but at least you could compete for top 50 and get 150 choice box instead of 150 or 50 of a toon you might not want.

1 Like

Very happy to see collectibles across the ranks, have asked for this for a long time.

I’m fine with not having choice boxes, and prefer that to be honest.

1 Like

you sound like Kanye…best ever of all time! LOL

1 Like

Milestones, good luck hitting 3M every solo without trainers

Yea not ideal but the event will eventually end.

Also, looking at the numbers, seems like my last guess was pretty accurate - off by twenty for top 50 and top 250, by 5 for top 1000. Those were based on scaling the 5* token rewards and mapping them to a close typical size. All deviations are in the players’ favor, so kudos Scopely.

Wtf is doing all that for 1 goddamn quill

poor raulito got skipped again.

1 Like

Vk says he’s the next promo

1 Like

thanks, at least he isnt completely forgotten! do you know who the other toon is for the velvet cakes?