8v8 or 6v6? Do you like the new transfer method?

How do you feel about the way Region Transfers will happen after the 18th of October 2019? They’ve broken War into 8v8 or 6v6 by REGION. Will the 2020 War of Champions be a couple from each wave? Will the 8v8 have a War of Champions & then a separate War of Champions for 6v6? What do you think & what are you initial reactions to the announcement? I’m sharing mine in the latest “Forum Watch” video. Thanks for watching, share your thoughts below!

2 Likes

I like 6v6 but I feel like 8v8 will be more competitive & better for milestones.

Its shit!! No thoughts at all for the ftp factions !! Kill the game scopley and have done !

1 Like

I don’t think it’s the worst idea they have ever had (too many to count)… but they should give everyone a free trasnfer key and really allow players to move where they want to. Trapping players is silly.

I think this will kill the complaints about players wanting 6v6 against 8v8. This is just a sign that they know the activity is dying since 5/6 regions are 6v6.

5 Likes

I prefer 6 vs 6 cause it’s easier to fill up the war roster

4 Likes

I prefer 8v8 but dont want to go against TTT, VV, SMofos, etc all the time. That said, many will still get screwed because super factions that wont go to 1A will move to 1B where they will dominate the rest easily. Only incentive they can give is to give better rewards for 1A, but thr fact that you will be stuck there for the foreseeable future is a big let down.

Once again, it pays off to be barely active in a dead region. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

What’d be the reason to have a 6v6 champion? lol if they chickened out real competition, do they deserve to get a WOCb? Champions are champions for a reason

6vs6 because it keeps the game more fun. Its hard to get 8 in most lower factions now all day

2 Likes

Mid faction here 6v6 is perfect no longer waiting 2 hours to War, but I do understand top factions fill in the blink of an eye so maybe if Scopes give peeps a free key they can choose there poison rather than having it forced on them if they don’t have the coin

2 Likes

The transfers are a hot mess. I prefer 8v8, but 6v6 is wicked easier to fill. So if I had to choose 6v6

seems overly complicated. Sandy and Naya wouldn’t approve

1 Like

I disagree with this for most factions because of this:

Can’t make milestones if your faction regularly sits on a 6 or 7 person queue in 8vs8 at 15-30mins a time for 16 of 24 hours

6vs6 is much easier to fill for the majority of the player base and so as mentioned above, leads to more fun and more people actually still on when a match is found. In 8vs8 its regular for the amount of times I’ve been warring with 2 or 3 faction mates against 3 or 4 opponents because nobody has the time to wait around for 30-40mins for a queue to fill.

4 Likes

Yup exactly in the same situation :+1:

6vs6 is most fun

1 Like

are people aware that milestones go up to 500k already? considering the improved rewards and higher milestones its expected members will need to participate more or stay online longer the coming wars . 8 vs 8 allows more the opportunity to attain it.

Having said that. i’m fine with either :slight_smile:

2 Likes

People want options. We’ve seen very heated debate on the forums between the blitz vs regular wars. I appreciate that they’re addressing that and they’re trying to further sequester the super whales. I know some people don’t like that they can’t go down in wave, but imagine if an s15 joined your wave 3 region. Overall, I love that they gave us options. The disappearing factions bug is another matter altogether.

1 Like

6v6 doesn’t deserve a WOC, they’re like a sumo toddler division, nobody wants to see babies fight.

1 Like

Forcing people into regions is trash.

1 Like