8 v 8 will be your undoing

Makes everyone HATE you scopely. Stop playing with us. Before we seriously drop you.

3 Likes

But we love 8v8 it’s the can drops that will make me want to quit

10 Likes

Get more players who want to play.

Solved

7 Likes

8v8 in weekends and 6v6 onweekdays are alright.

6v6 in weekends are terrible for any semi active faction,

9 Likes

homereatingpopcorn

12 Likes

Scopely isn’t going to magically change its ways for you but what they can do is pick up your tears and put them back in your face. Baby.

1 Like

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t mean others don’t. You act like this is the worst thing they have ever done. This doesn’t even come close.

Wont be scopelys undoing because the player base will never step up and follow thru on their threats

2 Likes

I’d like to see factions expanded by 5 or so

1 Like

Annie are you ok? Are you ok? Are you ok Annie?

2 Likes

Matchups need to be completely expanded. It shohld be an open war… totally open… globally.

1 Like

It’s pretty much known 8v8 is a pile of garbage it just doesn’t work well and factions that are normally fine with 6v6 like my faction are being punished. It’s much easier to find 6 players as we have people who fill up but we also have people with actual jobs and lives what a shocker.

2 Likes

Does that not work the other way around also? Whoever sits and plans about time zones and the intricate details to the t about this game deserves to sacrifice their first born to the walking dead gods. Get a damn life.

Can’t we agree to disagree here. There are people in both camps so to speak. Scopely need to deal with the fact that they have a very active, more hardcore element of players and a more casual element of players. Both of which enjoy the game and want to play in war, which is a good thing, right? So, this definitely needs to be looked into further - perhaps this is what onslaught was meant to address…

2 Likes

I’m doing just fine. There are more with me than with you. If everyone that agreed with me went on to better you would be left with no game and that’s just the facts.

1 Like

Mr. Casual gamer… please stop cribbing. There are people who take this game far more serious than you seem to. If people spend thousands of dollars you think your inactivity or your factions inability to get 8 active people on is their concern.

I am not a big spender nor am I on for 8 hrs a day… maybe sometime … but me and my faction put in time to get the rewards. Not cry and hope they are handed over just cos you aren’t active enough

2 Likes

This is one of the biggest questions when it comes to war…
Should it be 6v6 or 8v8?!
Both have advantages and disadvantages

1 Like

I really don’t know why Scopely doesn’t just run a war of each once a month. 6v6 is so much better for those of us in game-life balance factions (I realize I play this game far too much but not everyone in my faction needs to play as much as I do - I still enjoy playing with them b/c they are good people) and 8v8 is better for very active factions. Neither is better. They are just each better for different kinds of players/groups.

If some very active war factions are “smart enough” to configure a system that takes into account timezones for 8v8, then they are smart enough to configure a system for 6v6.

2 Likes

How can a active faction configure things to fit 6v6? The only way I can see would be to split up the faction with 2x15 players, and that would create a big handicap in all other faction events.

The only way 6v6 could work for active factions are if they allow several war parties at the same time.

1 Like

Actually looks like your in the minority here, most want 8v8

10 Likes