7th Lydia? yay or nay (whale)

Hey guys I have a question should I buy at 7th Lydia Just for kicks I already have 6, 5 for showing off one for supply depot gotta get that wanderer amirite :triumph::triumph::triumph::weary::weary::rage::fire::fire::fire:

On a scale of 1-10, how likely are you to declare bankruptcy in the next 24 hours?

That’s a no for me I have boatloads of money 34.56 dollars my friend
Rags to riches
:triumph::triumph::pray::sunglasses::sunglasses::moneybag::moneybag::moneybag::house_with_garden::house_with_garden::zipper_mouth_face::scream::thinking::thinking::thinking::weary::weary::weary::weary::weary::rage::fire::fire::weary::weary::weary::weary:

Would you be willing to share some of that money, my friend? Surely you have some to spare if you can buy yourself 6 Lydia’s

No can do amigo that’s a no from me

Lmao.

Response of the day!

Balanced. Funny. Great delivery.

I call urself a whale, maybe a baby whale

I have 15, so I can spread them over main team, tower, terrorities and just a spare in case

I have 4096 Lydia!!

Yes but do you have a backup spare for your spare team just in case you accidently delete your 2 full spare teams counting for 16 Lydia’s
(Gotta depot that one for 6 star Gilbert amirite amirite​:triumph::triumph::triumph::weary::zipper_mouth_face::rage::zipper_mouth_face::thinking::joy::thinking::zipper_mouth_face::thinking::relieved::weary::moneybag::wink::point_up::+1::lips::triumph::moneybag::lips::+1::angry::thinking::frog::frog::frog::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::neutral_face:

Lydiagate

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.