6vs6 Wtf...... 15 chars

This sucks donkey dick…

4 Likes

Love it!

1 Like

Not great for an active af faction…

1 Like

Yes!

It’s universally an issue that we’re unable to please everyone with the way it’s run right now. 8v8 for really active factions, 6v6 for – everyone else.

We’re looking into ways we can help this!

5 Likes

8vs8 is the standard for wars. 6v6 for blitz.

3 Likes

if you have trouble filling 8 vs 8, it’s time for a faction merge, You know what happens during 6 vs 6 wars? LOOOONG QUES while we sit and wait with 14/6

6 Likes

this is a standard local war. it shouldve been 8v8. 6v6 is in essence a blitz format styled war.

3 Likes

Really active factions are the lifeblood of this game, you all have to step switching between 6v6 and 8v8 … until you find a way to run them concurrently stick to 8v8 this is ridiculous

3 Likes

Maybe a heads up in advance so that we know…
When it shows normal was but 6v6 pops up its a kick in the balls.

Sounds like you might need to faction divide! Maybe make 2 teams of 15.

2 Likes

Kalishane, please tell us that merging is a thing Scopely is going to start doing, I’m in the only region that got merged, it is heading down the same path as before with dwindling numbers. We [Atkinson] need a merge…

When declaring war it mentions selecting a map but there is only ever one choice offered. Why not a dual faction event with the choice of 6v6 or 8v8? This way there would be 2 different leaderboards & 2 sets of milestones.

3 Likes

i love it, just stop whining

2 Likes

They need to let factions run 2 war simultaneously if they want to keep making 6v6 wars before the finally run off every one of the spenders in the top factions they are screwing with these.

1 Like

1st

They made us play 6x6 wars again. It’s not fair!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Here’s an idea to make everyone happy: 7 vs 7

:stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue::stuck_out_tongue:

10 Likes

Fuk ya…or maybe apply for the option 6vs6 or 8vs8… u go into the respective pool of facs might work well with crw

6v6 is way better for war. My faction can fill 8v8 24 hours but half the day it’s just 3 factions fighting . That’s not fair for the rest of the region and I get bored fighting the same 2 factions over and over again. Also with 6v6 I have no problem reaching my milestones.

2 Likes

IF they let us run mutiples at the same time, we’d be fine, I might end up fighting the same faction but at least i’d actually be playing the game

Ha. Keep running 8vs8. Scopely and active players don’t care about faction that can’t be 8 to launch the matchmaking.