6v6 for 1A regions?

CRW is supposed to be 8v8 for 1a regions…

Why are we 6v6? @jbscopely

5 Likes

Wow this is ridiculous

1 Like

Needs to be fixed. Unacceptable.

1 Like

Amazing. Wish I could say I’m shocked. But kinda expect some flub every event now

1 Like

And I also won’t be shocked if it turns out 1b regions are the ones that qualify for WOC

3 Likes

There is no 1a or 1b yet, thats supposed to be implemented NEXT round of transfers…

1 Like

Yea 6v6 is dumb. They could have instituted wave 1A in this war since if your in 1A you are stuck.

1a amd 1b isnt a thing until next transfer window

Incorrect @Cupcake1 and @Tykor17.

The latest update announcement, 4 days ago, speaks directly of waves. What it states is after this current transfer window, they will break it down even further. Whether or not the title “1a” exists or not, we were placed in groups and given direction based off of those groups.

It doesn’t matter if waves aren’t relevant to title, the point of the matter is that we were told to go to 1a if we wanted to qualify for WOC and for 8v8, not that we’d also be 6v6, btw. It’s just another mess up and we shouldn’t have to ignore it.

@GR.Scopely @LadyGeek please help me understand. There is confusion here.

Following the NEXT round of region transfer, all CRW for regions in Wave 1A will have 8v8. Regions in Wave 1B, 2A, 2B, 3A, & 3B will have 6v6. This change is not effective immediately. Please stay tuned for more information on this in the future.

Clearly says N-E-X-T.

1 Like

It also doesn’t clearly say we would be 6v6 THIS war. Just emphasizes the upcoming changes.

But I tagged admin for the answer and clarification. Not you.

@GR.Scopely @LadyGeek

There’s no need to be rude when people are trying to answer your question. They said it will be following the next round of transfers and that the change “is not effective immediately”.

No they didn’t specifically say that it would be 6v6 this round, yes it’s annoying, but they didn’t say it wouldn’t be either.

Of course it was either going to be either 6v6 or 8v8 for all regions, because all are still eligible to transfer to 1A next transfer window. Needs to be fair if these scores count towards WoC.

Since they’ve been leaning towards 6v6 there was a pretty good chance this what we’ll get until early November.

This one of the reason they dont reply, people like you overcomplicate things rofl. read and you will understand and if you cant get it into your head then you have bigger issues than this my dude.

No need to be rude, if you’re not an official spokeperson then it wasn’t directed to you. We want 8v8 cause that’s what they sell us

1 Like

Wish I could help, but I’m a player, just like you are.

Not sure what I can clarify more than what’s already been said - breakdown of 1a vs 1b won’t happen until the Nov 4th transfer window.

It’s rude you respond that I was talking to a specific person??? Whatever. That’s not rude. It’s specific and that’s exactly what I meant to be.

Thank you! I can speak and express here just like the rest. Lol

Surprising…someone replied. Interesting. Anyway, they DO reply. I asked a question. Not to YOU, so I said so, but YOU chose to respond. That’s how this works. It’s people like YOU that create the unnecessary drama in these forums. Grow up and realize that some of us had a concern and bringing it here is what happens. Just because you know something, don’t be egotistical. Allow others to ask and allow the admins, whom I actually asked for, to answer.

That’s what I was looking for. An answer or explanation, but from an admin of Scopely. Didn’t realize that you weren’t the person to ask. Pardon my call out to you. Since you’re a player, just like us, I don’t expect you to know the facts.