66k coins for 6* Mia!

Its $900 for 2. If my math serves me correctly. Be $600 if they did legitimate coin sales.

Yea. $100 is obviously too low. But $600 is too high of this is the new model. I think 3 or 4 hundred is perfect. Still have a chance on tens or a couple of forties. But nothing should ever be over 3-400…

Out of curiousity,

What would you projected market penetration (giggity) would be relative to current. Cause if it wouldn’t achieve 2.2x increase, it wouldn’t really serve monetary value.

I would also love an option of buying the toon for a flat price without pulling. Say $300 for Mia or 200 pulls. So players can take a chance of getting lucky but risk spending more.

1 Like

WHERES THE CLOSING DOWN SALES LMAO

2 Likes

I always assume $100/10k coins because it’s easy math and a common price. If my math serves me correctly, some opportunists can get at least two for $450 or less.

2 Likes

Math is never easy.

Also the true coin sales are rare these days. As well as monthly pass would be what? A years worth? More?

Oh and some opportunists could get her for free :wink:

1 Like

The cost actually gets you 2 Mia’s and another ascendable through the epic+ tokens. Not to mention whatever luck you have on the pulls.

2 Likes

Scopely, when they come up with new content.

3 Likes

These coin sales suck… need the extra coins for sure.

ok i will spend $600,000 for this game and sell my richard mille watch.

2 Likes

I will just hold on till my $600 till the ps5 launches and that will last for 7+ years of enjoyment, instead of toons being irrelavant in 3 or so months.

6 Likes

2y301e

3 Likes

This !!
Just … pouahahahah :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Best joke ever.

Scope :
Best
Team
Ever
:heart:

3 Likes

If person A sells a chocolate donut to person B for 400 dollars, person C is allowed to call the situation ridiculous.

6 Likes

Odds suck for pulls that’s the problem.

81 pulls
3 non ascendable 5*'s
The rest 4*'s

Every promo release…I have not receieved a single one on multiple 40 pulls.

The 5 star days…never had to unload this much money to pull a premier.

The odds do NOT get better the more that you pull. It was a blatant lie from scopely.

4 Likes

I did great then, 2 mias pulled, plus 6 star Harlan and another 6 star revive Rick, thanks to the tapjoy fathers day deal. 6k coins for 10 bucks.

1 Like

65pulls in and all i got was the 5* green guardian zeke, been literally 250 odd pulls without an epic over the course of 3 months or so … yet i see a video with 1 40 pull with 3 mia (2 x6*) and 3 other epics in the same pull … fuck outta here

person d bites the donut
hmm donut hmmmm

Talk about keeping up with the Jone,s. So you have to spend $800 every 2 weeks to keep up ha ha ha ha ha ha so funny, man you peeps will be so full of regret when you hang up your boots, and many are now, but as long as you can live with yourself at the end then that’s OkIMG_2373