6* Team build help appreciated

Hey guys, I’ve been playing the game for quite a while now, I have gained many characters through this time, and I appreciate your ideas to help me on a team build for defense and another one for assault.
Also, how to mod them, do you make defense toons more defensive or go for more balanced stats?!

1 Like

Just at a quick glance I would be working towards an Eric lead with Solange and a combo of Blues and Greens - perhaps Shiva, Glenn and Lee, maybe Kal. Defence and HP mods, Defence against the colour most vulnerable and impair or stun resistance. For attack I quite like Green Abe to lead a melee team.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot, I actually use Abe as lead for my team, but unfortunately I use this team for defense too.

Kick out Abe and put Dante/Garret as leader.
That deff team schuld work really nice.

1 Like

@Carver thanks, but do you have any ideas for another team, a territory or tower team?

Defence team Eric with impair weapon lead Kal guardian 2 with precise Lucille with stun on attack Glenn command with ap down dante with ap down and shiva for the damage and confuse I would go all defence mod on the characters and shiva with a defence set attack mod

1 Like

Agreed - Abe is an attack leader, not a defence leader!

1 Like

Attack team Abe lead, morgan, Kal, green dante. Either that or switch Morgan for connor

1 Like

Eric L
Maggie(not burn)
Aaron
Dante
Lee

Red zake
Sandy
Dante
lee
Eric

1 Like

Quick question why red zake lead and not Eric the far superior one?

1 Like

When I first thought for a team myself, I was considering Eric lead, Solange, Dante, Sophia, Kal all with defensive mods!
I tried mixed toons before and it doesn’t go well, I guess green+blue or red+yellow should be the best combination.
Tell me what you think

odd gloat but understandable.

1 Like

Id rather have alpha on that attack team, just throw a few ap down mods they work well for me over neutralize.

1 Like

Yeah that would work to just I don’t have alpha like I don’t have ONE single decap so I wouldn’t know how good they are😔

1 Like

These are my defence teams

1 Like

When I drop defence it is tier 2 6 star tara

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.