6 star wheel tokens

Hello, just a quick one, we’ve had 6 stars in for what 18 months now? We’ve always had the 5 star token wheel, might be worth introducing a 6 star wheel with tokens alongside the improved 5 star wheel, another way to help f2p players plus gives more umpth to get people to enjoy level ups etc

5 Likes

Well with S-class coming in it would make sense. Though how much you wanna bet that if they even do something like they would give something useful.

3 Likes

That is very true however it’s better than what we currently have, there will be the odd one useful, even if they did it so 3 s class toons are in it and the rest like 25-30 regular sixes

nah!! bcz if they make a perment wheel it will be consist of useless toons

It would be a wheel containing Ivanova, green Beta, Gator, green and yellow Negan, red Andrea, and last but not least, yellow Kal!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

Still if they actually put time into doing it as they just admitted people have different odds no fuckers going to spend a penny on the game :rofl::rofl:

They have to come up with a damn good excuse, but also with some sort of compensation, as many people asked for refunds and aren’t gonna spend a dime anymore to correct that negative coin balance…

We should add it. Cause this point scopely Is fucked either way.

My idea for like a small part of their compensation and apology is to give us all 5000 tokens on a 500 token wheel. It contains purely 6* and choice boxes with 1500-2500 S-Class items in it.

Everyone gets 10 pulls. Everyone possibly gets a S-Class.

Alongside free SC for a year, 16,500 coins and 1000 of each S-Class item free alongside a fully modded weapon with a desirable special trait of our choice

how d@re you forget the hot favourite ‘‘Vincent’’ … you broke my heart😢

My bad! Want me to edit the post, or we leave it as it is, as he’s already been mentioned?
:rofl:

1 Like

you forget the one and only, yep he is VINCENT.

Sorry about that, but I see him so rarely, it’s understandable. :sweat_smile:

Ohhh shit Vincent a op mutha fuckr gotta get him in the wheel new outfit an all :rofl::rofl:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.