6* Sergio, Bringing RNG to Rushes & Actives

6* Sergio is the 4th Anniversary character for RTS and as a celebratory character for their game they decided to put RNG on his rush and active skill - this just feels like one of ‘trolled hard’ moments.

With RNG complained about a lot and already being in every part of the game, more guarantees are wanted not less. This sets a bad precedent especially for game wide accessible characters which are already generally not that good, now they can be terrible 80% of the time and decent 20% of the time?

Should there be RNG in Rushes or Active Skills?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

4 Likes

There is enough rng with crits already, why make rng rushes? That’s totally dumb, this just shows they don’t care about us and the promises are fake and inexistent

20 Likes

At this point each match up might as well be a coin flip. The entire game is way too RNG dependant.

3 Likes

Maybe… MAYBE if it was fifty percent. But 20 percent. No thanks.

1 Like

ye I mean if it was like, 450% damage and 50% at 1000%. But that range of variation for such a low chance is a joke, on rush and the active.

18 Likes

Against a graze mod he will either hit for 100% damage or 500% damage :joy::clown_face::clown_face::clown_face:

99,9% chance to lose, 0,1% to win the match lol

I’m assuming your yes vote is just u being an annoying ass

3 Likes

He not decap so 100% chance to lose.

1 Like

Does not add anything to the game.

Already OP rushes out there. To apply this on a toon that would be mediocre if they did high damage every rush is just an insult to the players.

2 Likes

Я человек свободный, что хочу то и делаю

I’m assuming that’s nothing good :grin:

2 Likes

Шо це таки ты не ва́жу🌚

I see Sergio more like an avatar/ profile pic than a character that you can use in the current meta.

5 Likes

this is a bad choice from them for a card that is supposed to be for celebrating 4 years

10 Likes

#RNG UNITED!!!

Yes but if they gonna do this way everything should be changed not a single dude.Bad move.

1 Like

I hope RNG AR is a one-time gimmick to justify taking up the sole Anniversary toon spot. I can see him being handy on auxiliary teams like SR and roadmaps, not main though

2 Likes

Awww, to far?

2 Likes

There’s a 100% chance scopley white knights will say this toon is almost op and f2p should be happy. There’s a 50/50 chance the brown nosers will make out its not that bad and in the right team this toon is good. Rng chance these guys will go feck them selfs same odds as a 40 pull.

3 Likes