6* Richard is not crap

I’ve seen people go Ricard is crap Wait til you see 6* jessie all 6* Richard is is a red 6* sandy… 6* jessie well… If you never seen her leak before… Shes that shit I got pinkeye looking at her Richard is a good toon realesed in a bad drought I just thought I’d warn you warn of the terrible 6* who make Christia look like a fkn god lel

Now translate.

11 Likes

Justifying thier money spent?

1 Like

He would be usable on offense against melee team. Run into a tyrese and he will be asked to sit down immediately. He’s in the range of rounding out the current selection, but doesnt move the game play in any specific direction.

2 Likes

Nah I’m just saying there’s worse

^^^^ if you find this better than Richard I might advise you to look at the 4* blue jesus who basically does the same thing only difference is one has 6* stats so if you want to understand there’s worse then jessie can help with that

1 Like

Not released yet, could be changed.

I’d doubt that she’s probably gonna be realesed as is i dont think you can expect a toon to go from bad to good if the own company still can’t fix bugs her 5* also alredy in game in Sr so she probably got her card redy to be activated also considering they like to make good 5* descend rather than ascend she’s just gonna be another shane

I don’t think she’s better but I would definitely use her.

2 Likes

richard is one of themore useful 6 stars.

if he wasn’t pay 2 play i’d invest into him.

But there is no fucking way He is worth 150$.
Just no. Not for me.

He has the exact same stats as alpha, and basically the same rush slightly varied.

1 Like

His heal reduction isnt a 100% or he would be viable.
Otherwise if you want a good red go Erika or Govie.
So yeah i agree no way Id spend on him

I could use him as I only have mirabelle for 6 star reds which makes attacking heavy green teams behind carl a bit of a chore for me. He’s definitely not great but not bad either. You’re right about the heal reduction, if it was 100% he would be good.

From the sounds of it, it will become more beneficial.

I mean…Red Sandy does 2 enemies for 2 turns with the full 100% heal reduction and has decapitate. She seems better (in my opinion) that single damage and 50% heal reduction 6* Skimaster Richard.