6* Lori at different tiers

Because I generally take interest in this can some one show me t1 t2 t3 lori pls just interested to see
Feel free to post any other toons as well at different tiers

1 Like

2 Likes

Would be nice if you could view the different variants when looking at their card. Since most just power through leveling toons, seems like alot of wasted art that could be more appreciated if we could go back and take a look from time to time.

T1 and T3

1 Like

Kewl thx seems at t3 she looks like her 5* version just recoulerd still kewl

T2 Lori as requested.

Anyone think the new character screen is beyond awful? Who designed this? There is still time. Fix it!

My suggestion is to move the toon all they way to the left. Plenty of dead space. I mean the box is cutting off her hand for Pete’s sake. In fact, it cuts off every toon’s hands or weapons. Then widen the info box and fit it all the way to the right. Make sure the box does not go into the darker area like it does now. Adjust the font so everything fits without having to scroll down except to show the current levels for ar and active skills.

@CombatDevIl @CombatDevIl @Agrajag If not your department can you have one of them take a look at my suggestion? Otherwise I typically love the artwork and the interface in the game.

3 Likes

It actually looks good. Not better than the current Character Screen, but still good. The only issue is with the character’s position on this one. They should move them to the left a bit more so that it shows them completely, and zoom some more since there’s plenty of space there.

Tier 3 Leah.

It looks good til you in a raid and your highlighting michones dossier and you see disarming overlapping in to the box below it
Kinda gross and hard to read too

1 Like

It might get plenty empty space on a wide screen device, however we must take into account Ipad aspect (4:3) which doesn’t have.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info. So there is no way to set it up for 4:3 and 16:9 separately? I would rather have it so they don’t get their hands chopped off. :grin:

1 Like

I cant tell for sure, but I think maintaining two layouts would be double the work. :slight_smile:

Yeah, it’s awful. I really liked the one we had before the current, especially with the information, about age and occupation.

1 Like

Yeah, I miss that extra bit of info too. :grin:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.