6* Jessie Massively Buffed - What about Romanov?

6* Jessie has had a huge buff since she was originally released in the ascendance tower, it is not so much about her current power rather that her power was increased after her initial release into the game - something we were told could not happen with Leon in the past.

Literally days before, one of the worst generation 2 character was released in Romanov with massive complaints at his power vs. promos and that he was, in fact, worse than a 1.5 year old character in Gen1 Red Gov.

Romanov would not need anywhere near the sort of upgrade that Jessie received - a simple +80-112 damage and changing his rush to 550% and make the second half of his rush actually mean something (anything) fire based. Bewildering Fire

Do you think Romanov, Also, needs a Buff?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

17 Likes

I doubt that will happen though, Lock. There is money in Jessie but unfortunately not in Romanov.

I would love to be wrong but I think that, sadly, we will not see a change for the free toons.

1 Like

There is money in romonov they can just flat out sell him and if people dont have him they will buy him.

7 Likes

We’ve only seen nerfs or “reworks” on f2p toons. I cant recall a time when they’ve actually thrown f2p a bone and buffed one of those characters

4 Likes

#playersunited
#f$$kyourpromise

6 Likes

I’m done with Jessie. No more Jessie

1 Like

Another :money_mouth_face: gate. #playersunited

3 Likes

Exactly, was done with Donny.

1 Like

#buffgate … Scopley has to have stock in gates at this rate :laughing::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

I’m disappointed in the decision to give Jessie such a massive buff and completely ignore other problems (in this case releasing under powered legacy characters). Since their “promises,” many have been saying we need to be patient and wait for Scopely to finish releasing content that was already scheduled to come out. However, this decision shows that they are completely capable of changing that content at a moments notice. As soon as they thought this character wouldn’t sell, there was no problem immediately addressing it.

7 Likes

I guess we should expect Jackson, Leon and Romanov to be buffed. That would be the logical and ethically right thing to do. But as always they’ll f8ck this up even more :laughing:

2 Likes

Most dont want to listen but every single toon can be altered and any toon as long as there is artwork ready to roll can be added to the game with in a minute.

Its all templates … Copy and paste and just edit the stats and wording … Literally takes less than 5 minutes to accomplish. Never let a dev tell you other wise

7 Likes

@JB.Scopely please take this to the team, Romanov needs a tweak and the playing world would be thankful!

2 Likes

It’s just getting ridiculous
I hate to say it but they are answering players United loud and clear … They don’t care … If it’s not involving their money they do not care
Such a joke what they are doing right now

5 Likes

What I thought was funny is this guy’s last video said she was good prebuff. This guy is super out of touch with reviewing characters. Remember when he lost his mind over fast gov?

That’s an insane buff! 300% defence for FOUR turns and then carried on again with no way to reduce it. That. Is. Mental!

2 Likes

And yet you literally voted that Romanov doesn’t need a buff.

3 Likes

haha, omg busted :rofl:

3 Likes

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely @Shawn.Scopely

This is a new Low and a kick in the nuts!!! If you can buff a P2P toon, that Didn’t Need it in the first place, you can certainly buff some F2P toons. Were tired of being treated like doormats all the time, this is a prime example of why we’re so “Toxic”.

#CloseTheGap
#PlayersUnited
#FixYourGame

4 Likes

Take note that one of the people who voted he doesnt need a buff already publicly claimed romanov is “Dogsh!t”

3 Likes