6* for top War prize

So when will this be happening? You guys are already selling them.

I hope it never happens.

Spencer was supposed to be current Wars top 3 prize, but due to wheel bug they gave us tokens. Next War Spencer should be top War prize. If not, then Idk.

spencer is a garbage unascendable toon.

I don’t want Spencer. Better off just givi my him away for free. We want ascendable toons, not trash 5s that can’t be used even on offense.

Still a 5*, still takes 8 5* to even ascend which shouldn’t be the case now since they selling 6* all of a sudden.

As far as I’ve heard this won’t be a thing – at least not in the foreseeable future.

Then what exactly are top factions even playing for then?

Ascendable 5* maybe but never,ever 6*!!!

Unless you pay for it…lol

This would create more of a game imbalance than already exists.

Like Sundays ult gear maps

Take it to the team, the only way u can save the top players at thisp point.

AKA See you in 2018. <3

You’re right which is why I would support ascendable 5* as prizes. If by 6* the OP means fully formed, ready to go 6* then that is the equivalent of 8 5* plus however much in resource is required. That is WAY too much imbalance.

You realize people can buy them now, so the inbalance is there regardless.

:woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2::woman_facepalming:t2:

Does it mean we play for useless 5*??? For what…5* are so useless since 6*

6* is the biggest shit…sorry

So it is possible there will be 6* prize next war then? Since “we will never add 6* in premiere wheel” means it will be there in 2 months.