6* Bwight+Double Attack?

I’d keep 6* Dwight’s current weapon special to be honest. His current special can activate in his AR, just like double attack.

Not really unlikely. It’ll be at 12.25% for double attack to proc twice.

1 Like

Wow! I hadn’t done the odds, but 1/8 isn’t too bad. :smile: Much better than I had assumed. Thanks for that.

Can’t happen as nothing can proc with Adrenaline rush. Which is what the Dwight double attack is.

It absolutely CAN happen. Quite aside from the example I gave earlier in the thread, it is explicitly stated here:

This is the exact text from the article.

But it’s not a standard attack. It’s a 350% damage boost. Would love for it to be true. I will watch out for it for sure.

You’re splitting hairs here. It is what it is. Teresa’s AR has increased damage too, but it can still stun.

Steve is right, Dwight’s rush is just a double boosted attack and therefore the game treats it like an attack.

Which does mean he could proc four attacks. And that if you attack a fast character with AD, all four could be blocked…

I am not trying to bust your balls. Just don’t want to waste PK’s and Tapes. Teresa and Dwight rush are not the same. And I am not talking about just damage modifier. Teresa can hit multiple targets . Where Dwight is only capable to hitting one target.

You’re not busting my balls, you’re spreading misinformation. I’m just trying to make sure people reading this thread have the right information. For example, Dwight can absolutely attack multiple targets with his rush. He did it for me on the feast or famine roadmap.

3 Likes

Steve is right.
The most common ARS say “Deals X % DMG to X Targets”, for those the normal rules applies.

But whenever an AR says " Deals X ATTACKS of % dmg", the AR hits are considered as atk hits, so they can critical, double atk, impair, stun… Even jump targets. But its a double edged sword, your attaker can also be stunned, impaired or be 0’ed by absolute defense if the defender weapon have those mods.

So far, we have only 3 toons with ATK ARS: Teressa, yumiko and Dwight.

1 Like

I didn’t know defensive weapons could also proc for those rushes. I need to read the combat article again.

I guess I can test it for myself in a bit.

Or just read when I asked it as a question here :wink:

Edit: click the link, the preview for the post above doesn’t actually show the specific answer to this line of discussion

1 Like

So now the nexts question is Impair defending for defense or double attacks for attacking. I hate that we have to choose one or the other. I wish they put an end to these binded weapons.

Unlike all other characters with special weapons (IIRC), Dwight has the animations to support regular weapons, so his special weapon can be replaced by a different Tough weapon, FYI.

10 Likes

I had to read that 2x to fully understand what you meant but that is indeed groundbreaking for Dwight :slight_smile:

Thank you for that clarification.

1 Like

I went to go double check the Dwight I just got from the museum and looked at my Barker bound weapon. The crossbow does not have the yellow gun circular symbol. This actually makes Dwight a lot more useful as I am now able to equip my Impair shotgun on him on defense and use the Dwight “Double Attack” Rifle on Attack :slight_smile: I overlooked it, but initially I thought his default weapon was bound.

3 Likes

Best info of the month !!! Thanks

1 Like