5800 lugnutz so close yet so far

I could spend some cash to get a toon i dont need. But im free to play and marlon and rosie was the one i wanted. I cant buy that many lugnutz and still pay my mommas rent… Augh come scope be a pal next time.

1 Like

if you dont want to pay then you wont get marlon and rossie

3 Likes

The question is will marlon and rossie significantly change ur atk team…if not its not worth ur cash.

Significantly no. But raiding should be easier with a toon like that as for who goes tough one.

Your best option is going to be let marlon and rosie go and start building resources to go for 1st in a level up. If you only have 5800 lugnuts you rarely even placed top 50. With there being no need now to hit milestones for any event its a good time to build training grounds up and save for next good toon.

Not going to do something so mundane* not sure thats how you spell it. Oh well. I have xbox. :slight_smile:

Well then i reckon you will need to spend if you want any toons in the future :woman_shrugging: your game your money your choice

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.