50000 trader by a team

Hey guys what are we supposed to do against all these stupid defenses team with 500000000000000000000000000 traders in their defense team? When will scopely stop allowing the same cheated toon 999999999999 times in the same team? Now we don’t need to use our brain to build a team. You want to be powerfull? Buy trader… buy another trader , buy another and another and put frost… easy ! Infection on 2 characters each turn with only two traders… stupid. You hit trader? You are infected more , you try to make bleed , confusion, taunt … impossible . Are you sure it is 50% resist? Because 99% this f…k…g traders still resist to all effects even if there is no resist mods on him.
What the hell is that ?

Tomorrow why not release a new character who never dies? It will be nearly the same. I am sure if you release an immortal character who revive himself infinitely you will earn many many dollars. You sell it 999988777678880,99 dollars just for one , and i am sure that next war we will see two of him in each stupid whale defense team.

18 Likes

Trader teams are only good on one turn teams, get good.

2 Likes

I hate him

2 Likes

I have seen a lot of defense team with two traders and i have been unable to win. I really think it is stupid to put the same character 5000 times. There is no entertainement playing against such defense teams. I am just about stopping this game who only cares about money and spenders, and release cheated toons and allows putting him two times in a team even if it is near from cheating in my opinion

1 Like

Awl yes "get good "=swipe cc

4 Likes

I’m ftp and I can easily deal with him/hims :man_shrugging:t2:

2 Likes

Easy? Two S class traders? Lol

1 Like

why say get good rather than offering actually help :upside_down_face:

4 Likes

With his resistance you can’t be sure winning easily each times.

8 Likes

That nothing I just got out of battle with guy that had 85929477597038586920927512748692847585939465628395757291047539201757593017475.3974 Trader on 1 team. Like how the hell is that possible!?

5 Likes

Rampage+ princess makes short work of the team :hugs:

1 Like

basically pray mods work…crit damage on pryia with atk vs red. I sometimes use alice but shes not needed

Sometimes you taunt him but it doesn’t work so you use a rush like priya and this trader isn’t confused , no impair , i try to bleed , he resist… and t3 i have two of my characters minimum of three who are dead

1 Like

I use alice too. But now she often dies turn 1

1 Like

Do u have rampage and 15/35? Weapons are a big factor

1 Like

Have been through this “hate mood” too, when they released the 2 generation of 6* characters back then. You know what? Accept that this will not change, there will always be people who spend crazy amounts for actually nothing, because at some point their teams are going to be beatable, then they have to spend again crazy amounts.

I am laughing about this fact that they continue to spend while they know it’s for nothing at the end. You can always flee the battle or search for another opponent. Don’t get stressed because there are players who want to collect/catch just every damn pokemon.

7 Likes

Have you tried using hemorrhage and lacerator? 6* Wangfa and Zhiafeng, for example, affect several toons with it and their rushes may be used repeatedly.

1 Like

I’ve seen so many traders in Wave’s 1 & 2 i’m surprised they haven’t ran another promo for him because it’s evident they made stupid amounts of $$$ on him

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

10 Likes

I think ur exagerating cause I can only have 5 on my team so they must hack or something

4 Likes