50 stages for each level

This nightmare SR is going to be a pay to finish levels

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with that

4 Likes

For reelz I thought they said the more difficult the survival road the less levels it would have

12 Likes

Should be less stages. Midweek Sr with 50 stages probably won’t get much past bronze with natural energy. It’s a joke

10 Likes

Just because you have to use a few tanks, doesn’t mean you have to ‘pay’.

2 Likes

Also each level is only 1 point for completion

A few? Lol

You know what? I honestly hope the “nightmare” aspect is just 50 stages per level. Hard Faction Road is already such a pain that I can barely finish Elite if I’m lucky. Hypothetically, if I could finish Elite, that would be better.

Nope. It’s much harder. Probably won’t even be able to auto fill later bronze stages.

1 Like

is what it is…if rewards are correct then i cant see any reason to complain…wait.

4 Likes

So dont finish it
The good prizes are for rank anyway

7 Likes

It would be stupid if it was easy to complete. I’m not one to push for too hard crap but this is nightmare mode ffs.

2 Likes

Good rewards but I enjoy the challenge of nightmare Sr. Just no time to play it midweek, especially at 50 stages.

5 Likes

Agreed there…

1 Like

Hard SR has less stages (20) yet nightmare has double the number at 50 stages per level. This to me seems illogical. If you had completely amazing milestone rewards, then yeah I can see why some players would burn cans/tins and complete them but they’re just a few trainers and very little markers. I get that the faction ranking milestones are much better and that’s kudos to the team. So my suggestion is to make the completion milestones a little bit more enticing with some of the following: weapon tokens, top weapon crafting parks like engine grease and varnish, several gold and plat mods, free pulls from the premium wheels (which other games offer through shard collections), etc. Just ideas that came off the top of my head.

@GR.Scopely

6 Likes

I dunno, the forums have been complaining about a lack of trainers and getting 10 x Burt/Brady/Basil/Benny for finishing bronze/silver/gold/elite, respectively, seems pretty decent.

2 Likes

Really? 150 stages (almost 40 hours on natural energy , the length if the entire touenament, and only if you win every stage) for the equivalent of 8 benedicts seems decent to you?

7 Likes

1 Like

6 cans per level…5 levels. That’s a lot of cans even with free energy.

1 Like

The biggest problem with NSR imo is that it can actually be finished. Initially it was meant to strike balance between a ‘finishable, but hard’ SR and an ‘endless, go as far as you can SR’. But now they actually have the former tourney, meaning they should tweak NSR slightly to dynamic milestones (say every 50), but going on way past 250 into the unforeseeable distance. So the focus on it is to actually to go as far as you possibly can, and feel less like ‘Spend lots and lots of cans to finish’, which I don’t think was strictly the intention, because of that original hard/endless question.

Saying this I will never reach more than halfway ever anyway lol