50 pulls on Mercer

Got my coins from a tapjoy offer.See the Video to see how my luck is…Spoiler alert…I got ya now @TheWanderer
8 Likes

You did better than most

2 Likes

ive got a 100 pull ready, aint going for it yet. aint worth doing less.

I pulled 80 didn’t get squat. Glad it was coins I saved from events and just playing.

2 Likes

Do it if he would go well with your teams ect.

im waiting for the madness to stop or short before quitting… those are free coins so i dont care.

I was thinking getting a gp card with my 45$ I got for christmas. But I’ll save up coins and do a 10 pull.

Pulled him on a 3 single pull

Lucky bastard. I did the same. I got 70 and 76 cards and a 4 connor.

300$ and I got the one for 100 pulls and 1 from cards and I have 1300 cards towards his Sclass. Others get him on singles and 10s some gotta pay others get lucky that’s gambling

1 Like

Is this the legendary Steve smooky from henry?

I liked your background music.
It made me want to fight pokemon or join forces with Power Rangers.

Sorry you didnt get your Mercer though

1 Like

Well, the probability of (sclass or regular) 6* is 0.002 and 5* is 0.004, so together 0.006 (or 0.6%).

Using the binomial distribution, the chances of getting none in 50 pulls is about 74%, so roughly three out of four people doing a fifty get only cards. Even with a 100 pull. the chances of pulling one (in addition to the guaranteed one) is less than 50%.

And that’s for any version, mind you. You need to do 346 pulls to have even chances of getting a 6* version, and we don’t know what percentage of that is the Sclass (apparently Scopely seem to believe that, as technically the Sclass version has 6 stars, they do not need to give separate odds).

2 Likes

Sorry dude better luck next time.

Ask whales if they had to pull 346 to get him. Bet you it was less across the board. Why? Buckets.

1 Like

Lol. Bet you got lucky a bunch of times. Sorry mate luck doesn’t hold.

Indeed.How for you recognize me Mortal?

I did 100 pulls using the x2 tapjoy coin offers and didn’t pull him lol luckily I got the free toon from 100 pulls and had enough cards to get him from the museum

Pretty good.I wished that the 2x on tapjoy was still up so I could do more offers

Did one pull using league coins, what a waste …can’t imagine 100s of pulls loool …sucka free zone out here