5 Star Optional Weapon Parts Issue [11/21]

Hello everyone,

We are aware of an issue where 5-star optional parts are dropping at a significantly higher than intended rate. We will be correcting the sourcing rates very soon, as well as resetting everyone’s 5-star weapon parts. Additionally, we will be providing world energy cans as compensation for those who have been farming the weapon parts. We expect this feature to be fully available and ready for everyone later today.

Our apologies for the hiccups as we roll this out and thank everyone for their patience.

Best,
TWD: RTS Team

3 Likes

So you can do compensation for some of your mistakes, but not for others?

28 Likes

Мда… Офигенная компенсация😬

BadComedian_2

6 Likes

This week has been one big hot mess :see_no_evil::see_no_evil::fire::fire::fire:

17 Likes

I’m guessing that’s why I’m getting this message when trying to check out new armory

1 Like

Really? A day ago a number of people got a character for nothing - one many people had spent money for. Yet this one you’re going to reset. How do you actually decide which screw ups to undo?

24 Likes

Working as intended! :joy::joy::joy:

4 Likes

So 5* weapons and new armory is in new update or this in info for beta?
What with ar and as bugs? I dont want to update game till this will be fixed :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Aweosme so I finally benefited from a gate for once in my whole freaking gaming career and now you will repossess them. Awesome. Not surprised anymore. You dont repossess 200k coins worth of premieres other got but yeah take my slight advatage now. Damn I’m so close to quitting this garbage forever

6 Likes

Another day, another gate.

I assume you have the ability to check everyone can stock before we started farming and replace those. Or will it be averaged and we only get 2?

3 Likes

It wasn’t a gate. Only a hiccup.

1 Like

Hiccupgate?

2 Likes

Sounds good!

Yeah how will you even know? This has been happening since update so your gonna check my logs for the last day and half and decide to credit accordingly? Yeah I prob blanket compensation

Maybe if you actually waited on Beta testing, tested on all platform types, and made adjustments based on the beta testing we could get a few events or activities that actually work from the start. Oh, and if anyone there cared.

19 Likes

Or maybe if they didn’t skip the alpha testing…

2 Likes

Make sure you compensate based on cans spent, I’ll take my 50 back :rofl:

2 Likes

What you guys gonna do about players who got severely harmed by not completing draft arena and lost points from weekly league thanks to your bugs??

2 Likes