5* era of twd rts

Am i the only one who remembers the jamboree bags in the store where you could pay 250 coins for a chance at 5*. One time i entered and won me a christa. I found her in my inbox i was so happy. Good times…

3 Likes

I remember when 3* were the norm, 4* were for the experienced players, and 5* were pretty much unheard of.

15 Likes

OMGGGGGGGG the good ol days of 4 andrea and a shield!!!

I miss those days…

OOHHHHH!!! @JB.Scopely new game mode! 5* wars!!

3 Likes

I am sort of glad those days are over…everything gets boring after time

4 Likes

The sweepstakes? I bought 1 ticket (250 coins took a month to save up then lol) and got my first 5*. Whispers into Screams Rick

3 Likes

I agree, but there are things that never get old, like @GHOSTONMETOAST’s anime law enforcement.

4 Likes

I remember my first ever 5* pull was Blue Andrea. And I kept her on the bench for my Jesus melee team lmao

1 Like

It’s pretty boring for me sometimes

2 Likes

That won’t solve our problems

I’ll support whatever you chose to do with that meme.

1 Like

I member. My old account (August 2015) is full of those 4 stars (Yellow Glenn, 2 Joshuas, 1 Lori, 1 Denise). There were even roadmap events where you could get 3* and 4* as a reward for the final stage (Got my Glenn in one of those).

Took me months to get them to tier 3 and just 2 of them tier 4.

Now with my new account I get 4* as popcorn and tier 4 is practically easy.

1 Like

Sometimes it’s just like I don’t feel like looking through my notifications here,because of how many of them are just anime,and people asking why I haven’t responded to it.

2 Likes

Aw you take all the fun out of everything don’t you, Eeyore?

1 Like

I was just correcting you because it wouldn’t make the problem going away,if that makes me take away the fun then so be it

Oh is that so? I must of read the thread incorrectly that 5* was supposed to fix something…

This is what I was talking about.

I forget sarcasm doesn’t translate well over text…

or you just need to find better anime to make that frown turn upside down…

Sarcasm is supposed to be funny.

No point in doing something if you don’t enjoy it. I’m sure many will support your decision if you choose to stop with the “no anime”, including me.

1 Like

Woah,slow down “many others” I don’t have that big of a following.

1 Like