400k for 1 platinum mod!

How much do you want to troll your player base?

Scopely: Yes.

28 Likes

Literally a third more than a 6* character. Just makes no sense

2 Likes

seeing they love copying star wars why not have mods upgradeble… Screenshot_2019-10-16-12-06-28 Screenshot_2019-10-16-12-07-55

2 Likes

I love it! I cant wait to spend 400k SR markers for a platinum bleed resist that also gets the lowest stat levels.

@JB.Scopely @GR.Scopely this is disgusting! :face_vomiting:

4 Likes

Really ? Pics

not in my main

2 Likes

Capture%20_2019-10-15-21-11-33

5 Likes

This will become a meme just like everything else in this game cause scopelys a joke

5 Likes

Who needs plat mods when i can upgrade them

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Has to be a typo… right?

They can’t want ftp out of the game that bad… right?

3 Likes

Wait until we get diamond mods

2 Likes

Not even a p2w/f2p thing just insane the price rise on this and also the ascendable medals box it is just insane

Wow, I knew they’d be expensive, but goddamn… this insanity needs to stop.

Guess it may be a while before we learn how much they cost in scraps.

@GR.Scopely @ForumAdmin @TayTron @Shawn.Scopely
Stop this BS. You could be doing some real good with this update, but so far it seems every single change is punishing us for something…

10 Likes

How does that benefit ptp over ftp?
Like literally the only ptp part is refreshing depot at the bottom. Everyone can achieve it as long as they play daily sr. There will be tips and tricks on how to beat these high lvl sr stages coming soon, just be patient. As a community we always have liked being helpful with one another.

Ppl were angry there was going to be a mod reset. This is a good thing, because its not that. It will be a slow grind, and as long as ppl are active, everyone will have rng of crappy platinum mods at the same rate.

5 Likes

I think they want EVERYONE out of this game.

4 Likes

Im so excited to get my first bleed or burn resist platinum mods and spend a billion scraps to get the lowest scores each time :grin:

5 Likes

Low scores are the new high scores

Just like most gold mods for me :joy:
Hate my bucket

2 Likes

Players: Platinum mods will ruin the game.

Also players: Why are they so expensive? It should be easier to get.

9 Likes

400k is far too little, make it atleast 1.5 million

2 Likes