40 pull- ALL 4*

Seriously, how difficult is it to not continuely let down your player base.

1 Like

Siriously, how difficult is it to not spend when you know for sure you are going to be upset with the result.

18 Likes

Was it 0 in first 40?

Cause the rule is of 40th atleast 1 epic character per promo reset.

1 Like

I thought it was something like you missed out on the first 40 so now you’re going to get two in 80

No. It’s 1 every 40 pulls. Not to be confused with 1 every set of 40 based on the option.

1 Like

Did you do a 10 pull or something first and get a 5* in that? If so that’s your guarantee 5* and you’re 10 pulls into your second 40 set

as far fetched as it sounds, ever since that rule went into effect, ive never went a 40 with no epics. it may not have been the advertised promo, but the rule seems to be working as intended. if you have discrepancies, then message support and ask them cause they have an itemized list of every card you pulled. keep in mind that the 40 rule resets with every promo.

2 Likes

+1,000,000!

2 Likes

1 Like

They said before it was guaranteed to get a 5 star every 40 pulls, so yes this is letting the players down.

1 Like

Thanks guys for all the great feedback!! I did contact support and did get it worked out, which is a first positive experience with them in all my years playing, lol. :grin:

My new pull didn’t get me alpha, but only duplicate was Shiva, which I definitely wanted another of. :blush:

2 Likes

Wow So lucky

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.