4* token conversion please

How about some type of conversion system for 4* tokens? Say 1000 4* = 100 5* …i know ascendance is supposed to help us but who really is trying to level 4* when all the points to hit milestones are made for 5* and 6*. The higher rate for conversion would compensate for not leveling I’d say.

3 Likes

That sounds good. Like trade in 1,000 elite item tokens in for an Erika,

4 Likes

Problem ascending 4s to 5s is silver medals. I did a lot of 4s to 5s early and now have 750 legendary tokens and less than 10k silver after ascending 19 6s and a bunch of 5s.

This system already exists in two forms: ascendance and the supply depot. Odds are you’re not getting significantly more than 9 4 stars a week, so the weekly ascendance maps plus survival road crates should be enough to consistently get a 5 star every week through ascendance, unless you’re just not trying very hard or aren’t at that point in the game yet.

Not so sure about this. The influx of 4* Token is so low, that only people (like you) who hoarded them will benefit significantly in the beginning. But then that’s it.

Nowadays we get more 5* Token than 4* Token.

I would have a few more 4* on the Wheel on not only 3 Exclusiv. There are so many Great and useful trapped in a mostly-non aviable Place. I’m mostly care about These, because of my Second Region. Just to name a few examples they should add:
Carson “RTS1” (Green)
Christine (Unreleased) (Green)
Conrad “Ties That Bind” (Blue)
Carmen (Unreleased) (Blue)
Andrew “Safey Behind Bars” (Yellow)
Jeremy (Unreleased) (Yellow)
Dominic (Unreleased) (Red)

1 Like

When ascendance 1st arrived I didn’t bother levelling 4*.

After a while though IF YGL popped up when there wasn’t a LU scheduled (don’t laugh) I fill it with 4* toons, eventually you end up with five maxes 4* toons ready to ascend into 5*s.

1 Like

Or a bit more… :wink:

1 Like

100% agree, I save all my 4* tokens and depot every single 4* that I get!

2 Likes

Guy in my group wishes they would do the same for 5*s

I like your guy’s thinking…

Woow WTF man,
R u saving them for the apocalypse day or what?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.