4 star weapons, when to disassemble/sell, when to keep/upgrade?

I’ve been slowly trying to get a good set of 4 star fully upgraded weapons and I have a pretty big amount of untouched weapons. When is it worth it to keep them or sell/breakdown?

For example I have like 14 Violent Camouflaged Rifle with 25% Atk, +15 Crit and 10% Def. Compared to the better weapons I get, will these ever be useful? Similar other ones are things like the Violent Bowie Knife (7 of those), Violent Assault SMG (6 of these) None have a purple stat and I have plenty of others to upgrade before these.

What do you all do with these weapons?

Sell them for SD points

2 Likes

I really wish that Scopely would add some dynamics to the armory. For example maybe allowing a level up of weapons, like we can on toons, for like weapons (alert, strong, tough, fast). Maybe to make a legendary (purple) stat. For now, depot or disassemble are the only options for weapons that are not useful.

3 Likes

I get enough 4 star weapons now that if it doesn’t have a 30% stat or huge ap (occasionally keep very large) I sell or disassemble.

2 Likes

Disassemble anything that doesn’t have a +25 or +30 flat stat or a special you want to keep.

8 Likes

Ok thanks all.

Try to make all attack or all def weps. Atk and def should not be on the same weapon. example atk,crit, impair when attacking = 100% attack wep. Def, hp, AP gain when attacked = 100% def weps. Anything with mixed stats I disassemble Just a suggestion. Hope it helps

And get the territory for a bonus and only dissemble 10 at a time to get those polishing kits and tapes

What’s the reasoning on doing 10 at a time? Just curious.

1 Like

I also try to have something in all the slots before disassembling 4* weapons. It takes a little bit more time but your material rewards will improve, even if it’s a level 1 stat.

It seems to give your more tape polish etc imo

Most best toons now have their own weapons. Crafting weapons is not that important now. I disassemble those which cannot reach 430.

I keep all my 4 star and 3 star weapons, I have 600 saved up this time. I’d sell them for SD points but I don’t need them as I never get ascendable toons in my depot that aren’t prestige 12 locked. So I just save them bc I’m a hoarder lol

But I’d say if you a bunch of multiples save maybe 5 of each so in case you want to outfit a whole team in a certain weapon you can.

Totally all my fault but I have over 10k weapons. 100 at a time would take forever. They just keep piling on :frowning:

How do you have 10k with only 1000 slots? I thought anything over gets discarded

Only from map loot, not tokens

you can long press weapons, wouldn’t take too long.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.