4-Star recruits, absolutely useless

Why do we need 4-star recruits wheel when they are harder to get than basic tokens and basic tokens give 5*, that needs to be changed, or just remove from existence, getting 4* recruit tokens is the same as getting basic tokens before they were changed.

7 Likes

Or replace it with 6* recruits

7 Likes

They aren’t absolutely useless, you can make a depot them and occasionally get 5* ascendable if you ascend a 4*

2 Likes

I use 4* and 3* for levelling up now

3 Likes

They’re not absolutely useless but having a token system and wheel specifically for outdated toons is more than a little…well…outdated.

3 Likes

I like to level em and use them on early sr for the reflect levels. Theb i ascend them so still reletively useful of a fashion…

They are there for brand new players and yes believe it or not there are new players starting the game. Everything cant be viewed from the perspective that if you cant use it its useless.

4 Likes

Requiring 5k tokens for a single 4* is outdated with the update to basic tokens.

3 Likes

The Recruits themselves are not entirely useless, the wheel is useless, we pick up a bunch of 4 stars whenever we save enough coin for a spin on the premier wheel (I did a 10 spin for Raven and got 6 four stars yesterday).

Having a wheel just for 1 four star is pointless, and the pathetic amount of 4 star tokens we get is absolutely useless, you hold a territory for an hour and score a whopping 6 four star tokens - whoopee do, the 4 star tokens should be removed from territories and replaced with Ice Creams and Keys - then you would see some activity in territories.

The Recruits - I use Kelly a lot, and also Luke, for their leader crit skills, I also find Eleanor to be useful as well, Conner on Survival road, and I just cannot bring myself to ascend 4 star green Leah, Looks to much like the Missus.

2 Likes

This is what I’m talking about. New players (if there are any) will collect basic tokens more easily than 5k 4* tokens. Using them for leveling/ascending is good but there are easier ways to get 4*. So a 4* every 2 months (because I find it that hard to collect it) is really more than useless :confused:

2 Likes

This is especially useful with the every other week event that requires you to ascend 5 characters. With tokens being so rare, 3 and 4 star ascension is the way to go.

I probably pull more prestige pulls than I do than the 4 star wheel at this point with how little Scopely offers 4 star tokens

3 Likes

I use 3s for those silly ascending missions which add absolutely NO value to the game or my enjoyment, but whenever I start a new alt, the 4 toons come in handy to start off with. They have a place in the game, but maybe not once you’ve got a full range of 6*/s class toons.

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.