4 Star Nostalgic Roadmap event ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Lol you finally found the positive side out of this, at least itโ€™s not hordes!

1 Like

Same here being grinding out raids wasting cans for a chance at getting a force star and just my look I got a bunch of weapons and 3*. Not to mention I watched 3 videos to get a guaranteed 4* but then a five star eugene pops out I think they did this deliberately.

2 Likes

Oh look they are SELLING 50k of 4* tokens in the offers. Lol
How convenient! Off to buyโ€ฆ

1 Like

Lol yeah iโ€™m sure new players with limited resources love running energy intense roadmaps for barely any food, material, survivors, experience, or items using useless characters they will never have a use for again with their limited roster space. Very very excited

7 Likes

I liked it alotโ€ฆshort and sweetโ€ฆ!!!

1 Like

I enjoyed it and Iโ€™m sure I have as good roster as youโ€ฆ

1 Like

Good for you, I wouldnโ€™t have done it if it wasnโ€™t cause they locked 3 sheets in that pile of bs, I would find hard to enjoy anything that has no other purpose but to take energy cause no matter what unleveled team you take you can one shoot/one turn every stage till the last one

1 Like

I agree. It was a nice change that didnโ€™t involve any expense. Well done scopely.

Agree with others who say a description of ยซ event ยป is a tad optimistic. Itโ€™s more an extra few roadmaps.

1 Like

I enjoyed the challenge of the 4* map. I was hoping to get through it without leveling any of my team up but had to for the final two maps. I think it was a nice change of pace. Thanks Scopley. Offer us something like this again in the future like a 4-star raid event.

1 Like

I didnโ€™t mind it, I had a few of my favourite 4 stars knocking around so it wasnโ€™t a problem.

1 Like

I like that idea, or 4 star onslaught

1 Like

Now that I agree too 3 stars is where I draw the line

1 Like

Good suggestion it might be fun

I like the 4* roadmap hope we get more :smile:

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.