4 Star Nostalgic Roadmap event ๐Ÿ˜Ž

The roadmap event is actually good for three reasons.

1. Makes all toons relevant . I am using four star Governor which takes me back to the days when I first started playing. Using Shane again as a leader bring back pure nostalgia of a simpler time in the game
  2. Serves as a reminder to hold on to toons you never know when I may need them again. I actually regret using mine for level up.
  3. Love the creativity and attempt to give us new roadmaps
14 Likes

No, itโ€™s shitty.
I havenโ€™t kept ANY fours because I have no use for them.

17 Likes

Ditto 7 char

4 Likes

Hilarious

1 Like

Some folks just want everything handed to them.

It takes minimal effort, use some basic tokens get some 4 stars I ran the whole thing with Jesus lead, pocky and 3 zekes, cheap mods, ap weapons and done. Didnโ€™t level them at all just use a few mod scraps for the mod removal after.

13 Likes

Some people just want to complain about everything the fact the game is trying matters and some people are new Iโ€™m sure this makes them feel excited to play.

3 Likes

Nostalgia needs to die

5 Likes

I just t2 5 4s, finished that garbage roadmap and use them as level up fodder. I donโ€™t need to cling to useless crap

3 Likes

Yeah I donโ€™t really think scopely are trying, the event is pretty shitty when compared to the Piper event which is the yard stick I use to compare all events that have come after,
And I donโ€™t see how itโ€™s exciting for any new players when they are basically a bog standard roadmap that has rewards that could have been easily put into itโ€™s stages taken out and put into a collection instead.
And the reason why people complain all the time is because there isnโ€™t really much to rave about in this game at the moment.

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

5 Likes

What resources? You shouldnโ€™t need to level any of them, just pick five and go at it Iโ€™m sure youโ€™ve got decent weapons, stun guns, ap knives something.
Bloody whiner, put the smallest bit of effort in.

4 Likes

Bloody fookinโ€™ hell bloody feck mate.

3 Likes

I agree. Had zero 4* when event started. Pulled some basic tokens, slapped together a team and went to it. No leveling necessary.

Headliner- one of your comments got a like for the use of the term โ€œBozo.โ€ I like it.

2 Likes

I always kept at least 1 team of 4*s. After the โ€œOld Schoolโ€ arena thing, figured something like this would come along. My favorite is Eleanor.

Iโ€™m not, however, holding on to any 3*s if they start that :poop:. Lol

2 Likes

Nostalgia is not what it used to be

1 Like

Wish i could had made this post first cause some people are triggered. It is funny that these are the same people who laughed at others calling for no spending and who said things like get good, etc. Now are the most negative on the forums.

Roadmap was easy till last stage, need some control for that shield and take out that revive if you dont have a decap. Other than that was a breeze.

3 Likes

To be fair, most of the complaints came before the event started. Who knew they would make the four star roadmap so easy? At the same time, if the four star roadmap can be done with t1 lvl1, you have to wonder what the point is lol

9 Likes

To waste energy, cause noob accounts who ppl speculate would enjoy this waste of energy barely have 20 e for full gas can

5 Likes

Lol @ calling this an event
Stay tuned for survivor roadmap event

I will not kill the n 64 and goldeneye
Prepare to be yeeted

1 Like