4* roadmap and others poll

A lot of people flipped on the 4* roadmap till they did it and saw how easy it was but that is how things are :man_shrugging: Anyways lets poll and see what people think of some things.

Did you do/will do the 4* roadmap?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Do you like the 4* roadmap?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see more 4* roadmaps or even other 4* things like arenas?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see 3* roadmaps or arenas?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see 2* roadmaps or arenas?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Would you like to see 1* roadmaps or arenas?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Did you flip out over the 4* roadmap?

• Yes
  • No
  • I love to flip
  • This poll makes me flip

0 voters

Imo it wasnt bad to begin with, really wasnt bad since it was pretty easy and imho can be great for new players, we tend to only think of self. Although it could be structured differently, like getting a key to open the roadmap and do the roadmap that fits your level, of course these need varied rewards with better rewards being in the higher difficulty but i think this will solve the issue of most vet players not having 4* toons while still giving new players the chance to get something cause as it is now, you have to do all 3 roadmaps and this causes the issue of some new players not having a 6* or maybe even a 5* team and vet players not having 4* teams. If this is gonna be something that is brought back, i feel these changes would be of great help. @GR.Scopely

Who is ready for the 1* roadmaps? :smile:

I’ve smartly kept all my 4*, originally for the collections, and the work I’ve put in to level them up
back in the old days of 4/5* worlds. Scopely would be smart to reuse 5* and some 4* events. It’s all great and fun to use our top 6* and S class, but let’s not forget our 4&5* that got us there in the first place. Many sporting events have lower tiered events much like baseball with AAA, AA, A leagues. I’m all for it

1 Like

I mean I just took 5 unleveled 4*s popped some mods on them gave them some weapons and it was fine only needed a faction support for the last 2 levels it wasn’t that big of a deal tbh

Some people were having a breakdown over it lol

Yea I saw those threads lol people get all worked up over everything nowadays like shit just calm down and at least try it before acting like it’s the end of the world

1 Like

At least the 4* map was easy so you needn’t have reserved a perfect team of 4*s over 3 years

Don’t overdo it, How2

2 Likes

I got rid of almost all my 3* and most 4* (keeping some for nostalgia and SR).

I kept my collection of 1* and 2* toons. They are surprisingly useful.

1 Like

Screw new players, I missed lots of events till I was ready and I wasn’t crying n every corner

The fact that it was completable with T1 lvl1 4stars made it enjoyable. I would be happy with them doing the same in the future if they kept it the same. However I highly doubt that will happen - they will raise the difficulty to make it impossible for T1 lvl1s to complete it in most likely hood. Therefore, due to my lack of trust in Scopely, I reckon it is a terrible idea.
Due to this I have put that I wouldn’t want a 3 star road map in the future.
However, if in future they do run 4 star and 3 star maps maps that are completable by T1 lvl1 4 star and 3 star and run them immediately after a war, I would be happy to take part, as the opening of basic tokens and configuring of a team was enjoyable.

voted yes on all but the last one. It’s a change of pace. the only problem they take up roast space. 3* and under road maps should never happen but it might be fun if it was a weekly thing and not important

Thanks for that Long and Fair Poll @How2Zombies. It’s really rare to actually find Polls who are actually kept Neutral and do not weaken One Opnion :roll_eyes:

1 Like

The fact that it was completable w t1l1 4s made it a rip off, just designed to steal energy

2 Likes

If the roster space was increased to support the introduction of 4 Star Arenas and roadmaps it would be good, especially for new players

1 Like

4* Roadmap was way too easy since people could finish it with tier 1 toons. Scopely should Make it so people have to level up the 4* and cause some real rage next time. :innocent:

2 Likes

Nah the energy cost was 2high even for new players.

1 Like

Well dont cry in every corner about 4* roadmaps :joy:

True, theyve been doing that with all roadmaps for awhile now which ive brought up many times and the hiding if its walkers or humans is shady but this is scopely

I’m using all my 4⭐s until I get Donny. Lucky for me, I had four I worked on to get me through. However, I wouldn’t mind 5⭐ exclusive roadmaps as I keep plenty around for scavenger missions, certain SR stages, and the Draft Arena.

Who’s crying, I didn’t find any difficulty, challenge or purpose n that rm

I enjoyed it, got the chance to use some cool 4s that I hadn’t used before.

1 Like