30 skull pulls and no luck so far

So pulling 30 times on the skull stash I figured by now I would get 1 of the cards or canteens or GPS. Nope neither. 37.5% pulled and nothing, is this bad luck(RNG) or are others having the same issues?

1 Like

One Clem cards and no GPS or Canteen. I’m not much better off.

40 pulls, 1 clem, 1 gps. Trainers and food mostly, some green gear too.

Auch nur Futter ohne Ende

They are differently weighted, with Clam cards starting out at 1% probability. We don’t know how exactly the probabilities get updated (they might keep the top reward te same until the stash is otherwise empty, for example, or just do it proportionally. Anyway, getting few to no Clem cards early on in the stash is probably not unexpected.

They are differently weighted, with Clam cards starting out at 1% probability. We don’t know how exactly the probabilities get updated (they might keep the top reward te same until the stash is otherwise empty, for example, or just do it proportionally. Anyway, getting few to no Clem cards early on in the stash is probably not unexpected.

You do make a good point, hopefully in the next few pulls on this SR I’ll hit one up. I will let you know soon enough, just figured pulling 3/8 of the like and not getting any of the top 10
Is rather odd.

I got some canteens in my first 8 pulls. Just RNG I guess.

Yea, it always feels like stashes should be equal oods, but they’re not. I’ve seen it happen that the lowest-probability ones sometimes stick in there right until the last few pulls. Of course, you can always get lucky and pull them earlier.

None of those here yet either🤗

I also did 35 pulls, no cards nor the cooler gear

My 35th pull I finally got a GPS! Wow figured I get on around 20-25, cosidering the percentages increased by then. By 35 when I got it my chance of
8.3% was probably around 14.8%

just pulled the first 2

My first pull was actually Clem. I’ve pulled a ton of Burts, Brady.
I was pretty happy with getting gold medals.

I can’t complain, I’ve had some luck with skull tokens

5 Likes

Still waiting for one of these!

Coins in a stash? I might consider giving a shit about that stash if I can get some coins out of it.

1 Like

Ok it took 47 pulls to get the first card set

Rng for ya lol i was invested i scrolled down this far after all (noisy) glad u got a hit il check in tomorrow for the next thrilling chapter lol fingers crossed lol

That was from the infamous ‘Skullgate’ debacle

I’ve done 44 pulls and have one set of 500 Clem cards. I think, statistically speaking, I’m due a second.

The trainers are not bad though, sets of 10 bradies are nice, and the green gear I can stockpile for when I ever have a green toon worth tiering up.

3 Likes