3 days without milestones of last lvl up

So it’s been 3 days without me getting my 3m milestones.
I know it’s not worth all that noise but the real thing that makes me angry is the way the support handled my case .
So first I noticed that the 3m milestones are missing from my inbox. I contacted support
To be honest the answer was nice and clear .
(Wait until the end of event if you don’t get them please let us know so we can help you . I will leave this case open until we hear from you )
Second day , after 36h the event end and the milestones are still missing. I opened the ticket and tell the support guy that I didn’t get the milestones.
This time the answer was sooooo awful. Wait 24h if the milestones didn’t show up contact us again. And this time he closes the ticket.

Scopley how could you expect to gain users trust if you playing loop games with us . Should I contact support for the next months each day asking for my milestones.
(Just let this guy ask for his rewards once and twice and… until he finally realizes that he is not getting anything and stop in the end )

I am not mad about the useless rewards, I am angry of how I’ve been treated.

I think the problem here ain’t in the support guy (only) ,
It’s a simple problem just give those support team an access to see account history so he can decide whether to give or not the rewards that’s it .

Ps : I don’t want the rewards any , you can keep them .

3 Likes

Same here, support is awful,3 days im trying to get my rewards and im not even close

Were the milestones in your inbox and then disappeared or did you just never get them?

If it’s the former, that’s odd, because mine are sitting there just fine from the last solo.

If it’s the latter, is it possible you levelled through the milestone using veterans rings? If so, unlucky, because that shit is gone.

I hit all milestones but I didn’t received only for 2.1 milestone with silver quill and choice box(gear) messaged support several times and nothing

1 Like

Did you use veteran rings at all?

Yes I did but I used them before and never had problem receiving the milestones

The issue is when you level through the milestone with the rings.

So, say you were on 2,900,000 and did ten levels with rings, 150,000 points taking you past 3,000,000. As things stand, there is a bug which means you won’t get the 3m milestone in that scenario. Even if you then level normally such that the score counts on the leaderboard.

But, if you were on 2,800,000 and did the same (taking you to 2,950,000) and then levelled normally past 3,000,000 you will get the milestone.

Crock of shit, not least because it is taking them ages to fix and screwing people left right and centre.

1 Like

I did get the last milestone,im only missing 2.1 million milestone

Ok, so same thing…

So, say you were on 2,000,000 and did ten levels with rings, 150,000 points taking you past 2,100,000. As things stand, there is a bug which means you won’t get the 2.1m milestone in that scenario. Even if you then level normally such that the score counts on the leaderboard.

But, if you were on 1,900,000 and did the same (taking you to 2,050,000) and then levelled normally past 2,100,000 you will get the milestone.

I had exact same situation during previous levelup tournament. Hit 2 milestones with veteran rings and those milestons were misssing.

I wrote to support, described problem in details, gave account information, followed the instructions - waited 24 hours after event ended and wrote again. Support gave me my missing milestones.

I had many issues with this game past few years. But i always got my missing stuff back if it happens because of the game bugs.

In my case to properly handle the game support is to be detailed about the problem, follow the instructions, never close the ticket and talk to the same person until your problem is resolved and be polite. Works for me every time.

2 Likes

Thank you for info :+1:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.