3 boom box vs. 3 revive and bonus hp

Scopely definition of fun. Watching this for 10 minutes

16 Likes

Had the same problem against a red Zeke with AP when taking damage. Entire screen against 1 toon. Nice job Scopes

2 Likes

Maybe you shouldn’t use three boom box zombies against an all revive team? You know you can preview the defense right?

4 Likes

Bring heal reduction zombies or active cards…

1 Like

decap and zombies in numbers work.

4 Likes

Red zeke got surrounded by all weak hitters. He just kept popping heal and bonus hp every turn. Had already used the heal reduction card

2 Likes

Works nicely most of the time, but the ai was lucky and took out all the special ones

1 Like

I had this with holly, she kept bonus hp and rushinf and healing herself with her rush, taking damage ap weapons is really good to use for hordes as you will rush each turn

1 Like

What I think you meant to show was this…

giphy

4 Likes

I did the same thing

1 Like

Had the same against Solange. Used all my cards and basically got to a point where she couldn’t take everyone down and they couldn’t take her down. We need a button that like 10x this lol.

1 Like

There’s an End Match button

Yes but I’m pretty sure you dont get any drops if you hit it.

nah u get drops if u kill enuff players

My screen never got that full before i lost or won…always threw in a whisperer or decap

1 Like

If you build it they will come :joy::joy:

i can beat a whole team of revives and healers with only few toons

Seems like any team is beatable. You get 3 taunt zombies in there and unless they have taunt resist no one is rushing.

what’s the whisper card
dont think u saw that

If you get a certain mix of cards you can beat most teams but that’s if. Once I got whisperer and boombox guy along with taunt and a few others it was alot easier but not everyone will get those. I stand by the fact that the walkers need to be a bit higher in stats they go down very easy even ones with the absolute defense. Possibly giving us more energy or less refill time is needed to keep interest, and its definitely more of a 2ndary event. Having it be the only thing besides level up was pretty boring. The prizes were the worst tbh. All weekend to basically get some trophies. Basically you need to do it to keep league position but nothing reward wise. I mean come on ill take onslaughts mod drops over this anyday.

1 Like