26.0 Update: Total War Discussion Thread

Let us know what you think of the upcoming update here!

1 Like

@Vitalogy ProjectBoris failed

8 Likes

I mean it all sounds pretty sweet! Hey remember a couple days ago when I said they should make more maps? Guess wishes do come true.

Hope the roll out is smooth. Pretty excited for the next month or so of war!

9 Likes

Sounds great… l look forward to this.

All hail Bernadette… although she better be maintaining the bald status of Burt Brady Basil and Benedict.

12 Likes

War was working waaay too long. Its time to ruin it after level up, arena, and leauges. Hope i wont be right but i feel a lots of bugs and glitches on the way.

12 Likes

Thank goodness the mercenaries option is finally here! Very optimistic about this update but I have a feeling it’s going to be bugged to hell lol

13 Likes

Oh well, I really hope your devs have a PlanB in case the new beta update causes issues again for many players who were unable to login last beta update. :smirk:

2 Likes

Fo shizzle! :joy: But yes, let’s see how it turns out.

1 Like

@TayTron

Let us know what you think of what we let you know of what we think about what you’ve let us think about… mmmkay.

7 Likes

With this uodate, can we got the War Box D removed ?

4 Likes

I’m terrified given the issues from beta

1 Like

All looks positive to me. Some good changes. Hope it works smoothly and there’s no strings haha

1 Like

If she’s not bald I will cry

2 Likes

But project Six Star Trainer is a success! I wonder if she is going to be short, blond and have glasses ???
images6

7 Likes

I immediately thought of this Bernadette… however there must be no deviation from being bald…

Gender change/switch is fine. We have a female Dr Who now… but the baldness is none negotiable… standards must be maintained

6 Likes

Can someone please clarify how this will effect current scheduled events? Is it got everyone or just people who have beta and who will that now effect their performance for the normal accounts for raids?

Seems announcement needs abit more clarification cos everyone I’ve come across so far think it’s for everyone

My immediate question is, how strong will those towers be? Will we eventually see a scenario where a tower stacks on top of a leader skill to make your mods 100% useless?

3 Likes

I reckon it will be the same as leagues, hey players we listened to your feed back etc etc, every update in the last year has benefited Scopley not us, downgrades galore, I will cross my fingers those war rewards don’t go the same way as my coins :hugs:

6 Likes

When will be released the update on app store? War will start in about 45 minutes and there are no signs of an update on google

I have yo say i’m exited about this update, finally testers had something to do hahaha

1 Like

I can already see sister factions making a comeback. Smh

2 Likes