25 War Tokens (and other crap) for USD 30? What is this joke?

We need 1000 War Tokens to pull a toon so… what’s the value of 25 War Tokens? LOL.

10 Likes

They’re factoring the overpriced RTS tokens as well.

3 Likes

Yeah I wouldn’t buy that if I was you🤗

1 Like

You mean the 4* tokens? :thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: Kidding XD

1 Like

I suspect that this is yet another example of classic Scopely not checking something before it goes out

1 Like

I saw an offer for 85 Rts tokens to, they can keep that one to

They legit need a QA/QC

1 Like

Any openings? @GR.Scopely @JB.Scopely :smiley: I have some past experience as a Quality Analyst hehe… Don’t mind working from home … cost saving for the company hehe.

Nope. They clearly know what they are doing with these idiotic offers.

1 Like

5 in stock for this offer. U have to gather those 25 over 70 days it will bring u a pull in the end

Probably an old offer for the 100 token wheel pull that was just cycled back in.

2 Likes

They know what they are doing, they made this offer cause they know someone will buy it, i am positive someone, prob multiple people have bought this

If players buy this, they deserve to be charged for it lol. Come on.

Someone has bought all 5, i am sure of it. Thy put this :poop: for a reason, reason is they see data/number of offers bought, not “This is a crap offer, I’m not going to buy it” they dont see any of this on the forums, just the data/numbers from offers in game and cause some sap is buying this and buys these and I’m sure it’s more than one person, we continue to get offers like this.

I think i got that offer too. Who is gonna pay $10 for a .2% chance for Weyland. 80 RTS tokens is what the offer was for, so you don’t even get a pull for $10. Come on Scopely

1 Like

Weird thing is the wording. It says “last chance to make a final push” but the RTS tokens are up for another 4+ days so we know there will be more offers for them. War tokens are up for weeks so hardly like that’s a final push.

Literally just copied and pasted and sent it out without even a cursory glance to check it was sensible

copywriters playing mindgames at their best !

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.