24 hours to do 80+ horde battles

… not really much to say but your really making me not want to play anymore.

20 Likes

Couldn’t agree more. Hordez is trash.

3 Likes

I have 60 done in the first hour. Just use your cans that you should have been buying every 7 days and saving.

Iv done 12 and lost interest, i have cans stacked and my def has been flawless. Not the point, more thought needs to go into these events, making a 24 hour event where most people will not reach 100+ battles, telling us friendly duels will count then “it was a mistake i ment raids” doesnt cut it with me #pu

1 Like

Its a garbage event. It’s the worst event in the game. How are you suppose to win against full 6 star teams at the very start when you have next to no good cards to compete… Just bite the bullet, use your cans, flee the hard battles and just get the milestone for piper done.

1 Like

I will never make it unless i pay $$$…smh

2 Likes

I agree with you that is is a horrible event, its not the win/loss im worried about,but there is no biting the bullet, this whale is setting sale for Counter-Strike

1 Like

Would be nice if people weren’t so fast to throw out their main defense, just give us an hour to get milestones nice and quick. Gotta get that extra couple hundred though for no effort

1 Like

Definitely let your fellow league players know to get on the same page

Doesn’t really work, actually you usually see people saying They dropped just to get others to. But sure enough you find them with their Tobin mia zachary sherry squads

1 Like

Id suggest going for a lower league if your struggling at the top, much easier in platinum than diamond. But league chat is the place to talk about that as those are the people who you are playing with

1 Like

Nah it’s fine, usually can get a really nice team going that takes out most defenses. Just takes 18-24 hours to do so…

2 Likes

People are not that bright. You get a max of 250 points for a perfect defend yet you can get around 1440 for a perfect win. Plus think about all the time saved from not having to wait for an easier match to present itself.

3 Likes

Yeah but it takes less effort to defend, you literally can turn the app off for 3 days and still score points easier than someone attacking. Not more pts but points without effort . Not many people enjoy the game mode

1 Like

In case nobody mentioned this, battling yourself doesn’t improve your score.

best to.drop.doen to.platnim, half are.dropped

Yes while that is true I assume most people are playing right now just to get the 132 battles out of the way.

I know that’s the only reason I’m playing otherwise I would have completely skipped it. Trash rewards with inane broken gameplay is 0% fun.

Def dont count who cares about those garbage prizes, most just want the event counter.

I can’t get more than one at a time in, every second attack resets the game and I lose a can.

1 Like