200 lvl and lost experience!

Hello, players with lvl 200 lose a lot of experience, why are we losing experience? Why is it not cumulative or collected later? We should get huge compensation! I don’t like such situations, it discourages me from playing. This situation has been going on too long !!!

10 Likes

Perhaps you should read this until the end where your issue is mentioned: Player Council Recap: w/c 15th August 2020

1 Like

this has been repeated for many months with no result

Just have to be patient. I dont even think the player level cap needs to be raised just need s to be cumulative and when you get a certain amount you pick up the rewards

2 Likes

that would be the best, ,end game"

This is how it has always been. Once you hit maximum levels nothing is counted. Nothing has changed since the first post was made about this and I doubt experience will start after this post.

1 Like

The point is why someone rush and use lots of cans to hit 200 player cap in just few months and the keep crying for months to increase cap

3 Likes

I didn’t rush or burn extra cans to level up, I just played the game as I normally do and still hit level 200 a while ago.

It’s not the players fault they’re missing out on rewards just because they were active.

5 Likes

I’m there now to and I didn’t rush😔

1 Like

I remember being level 100 for over two years

10 Likes

There’s kids in Africa with nothing to eat, and you complain about player levels.

2 Likes

Sorry sir but i am one of the most active player i dont remember i missed any sr. Event raid event or anything although i used some cans to grab next player level for rewards but i am still lvl 190 yet . Imo it is impossible to be at lvl 200 at this time unless i use lots of cans atleast for me😃

Oh well if you say it’s impossible then it must be :roll_eyes:

5 Likes

just a few events in FR or SR, and bonus xp from territories,fight for first place,then you get a lot of levels,that’s why some people are 200 lvl

Imagine how pissed them same kids are that they’ve reached level 200 too… no food… no more levels… the futility of it all consuming every waking moment of bleak existence yet think how much happier they would be if could get to lvl 300

4 Likes

Yep big problem. After 200 reached we should get 1 gold for every 1000 xp or straight 1$ back for playing the game…

2 Likes

Exactly how I see it

most haters are far from the max lvl

You could say this on 90% of the threads on this forum. If you have a problem with people asking for improvements to their game experience then you’re in the wrong place.

If it’s not painfully obvious, I was being facetious.

2 Likes