20 pulls and 1 5 star NA

20 pulls and one 5 star non ascendable is robbery.

1 Like

Those are better odds than I seem to have.

Think that’s robbery, should’ve been around back when 3* were in the wheel, and there was no guarantee for a 5* in 40 pulls. :grinning:

18 Likes

This exactly. Everytime someone complains about the odds I think of this.

20 pulls is nothing. Some don’t get a 5 star until 40 pulls.

1 Like

Everyone gets a 5* in 40 pulls. Might not be an ascendable, but a 5* is guaranteed every 40 pulls in the same wheel.

Yes, I know. I meant some don’t get one UNTIL 40. I’ll change the statement to make it clearer.

Pretty sure when they made that adjustment that they said you could potentially do a 40 pull without a 5* but that it would be made up on the next one.

Lol @ op…

20 pulls is robbery…

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

Sorry, had to let that out. Now you know why there are so many nearly f2p prestige 12s out there.

3 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

It’s simply that a single 5s is garanteed by the 40th pull on a wheel. That means between 1-40 will result in atleast 1 5s. After the first 40 block, the same applies by the 80th, 120th, etc.

Each wheel has its own counter.

There was a hot mess of an explanation at one time that made it all more confusing but was straighten out later.

And the counter resets every time the promo changes.

2 Likes

They dropped the odds back down to 1% I am not surprised

Some still couldn’t get any good pulls out of 40s with double chances.

1 Like

I did 2 10 pulls for Lydia on double chances and got screwed over no ascendables.

1 Like

Dang. I was one of the lucky people with double chances.

Fool me once, shame on you
Fool me twice, shame on me
What’s the rule for getting fooled like eighty times?

1 Like

Try a 40 pull with 2 5* non ascendable. Even that’s luckier than some

1 Like