2 Screw ups in 2 days....WTH!?

First is the Arena having an issue. Because of this boom…sub par compensation. Now in the wee hours of a new day Jones gate happens. You arses don’t do testing first and when something is exploited you punish them? You asshats need to get your shit together. We need proper compensation and I mean a proper compensation. Give us the rewards that comes with that premium event…that 1k collectible, Mod boxes and Jones himself and apologize for your stupid actions. Or better yet give us coins to use for future promos. Man, for a game company you don’t take feedback seriously since all you think is money yet even with that money you can’t make a decent game. Idiots.

5 Likes

you spelled working as intended wrong…

3 Likes

You must be new around here.

4 Likes

Something like this doesn’t just happen by accident. They had to work on the map for this, so I suppose somebody had her/his last day today and left a little surprise. :joy::ok_hand:t3:

10 Likes

2? There were 3 this week so far, its only tuesday.

Sr was late
The s class map was late
Gear map was exciting today

4 Likes

Think they would have been a little more cautious today after screwing up yesterdays elite rare gear map.

That one took 8 hours to fix tho for some reason :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Wait I take that back 4 screw ups, i forgot about arenas. Was it classic, was it old school, was it dominance or was it endurance :woman_shrugging:t3:, but hey let those with 400k points already stand :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

:frowning: :frowning: how could you

3 screw ups now, some people have arenas instantly crash for them.

1 Like

Typical Scopely.

Sadly I am not. We are one of many screwed here by Scopely. Lol

To sum up all the screw ups you counted here guys…WTFH!!! @GR.Scopely I know you are seeing but refuse to answer since you are not helping one bit but please look this through. Shame on you people.

5, as u said but include the surprise box, which is not a surprise or includes a box

And Arena issues,

As well as Jonesgate, SR being late and S-Class roadmap

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.