19.0 Update - Prepare to Unleash the Horde

Now you’ll be able to buy different walker versions of characters for this game mode starting at 99.99$ :joy:

Can we get multiple saved teams for sr? Changing teams gets pretty tedious @JB.Scopely

Really? Last SR I played from Elite 20 to Legendary 25 with the same yellow crit team. Changing teams only if I have to.

Sneak Peek from the full patch notes:

League Side Missions should now autocomplete if the player is in a higher league / division than the requirements

:man_shrugging:t3: :man_shrugging:t3: :man_shrugging:t3:

Yea that’s kinda my point. I only change when needed, but it’d be nice to be able to save those teams and just switch to them instead of having to change toons and weapons

51768511_2477478322325670_192365679607808000_n

How will the horde mode be monitized?

I’ve been forced to change teams multiple times this current SR tournament.

There should be a button added to allow you to pick from your existing teams and also increase the team slots by atleast 5 to give room for some saved SR teams.

Its not the end of the world to pick a new team for SR though is it?

With 6*s most levels can auto’d anyway, with the exception of some later levels or those with reflect damage walkers

Nah not the end of the world but it’d be a nice quality of life addition. I auto almost everything so changing teams takes more attention than the actual stages

How about fixing the current bugs and crashes first before adding more crap this this game?

It’s not the end of the world. It’s also not the end of the world to buy food in the gear store at rates of 10k or 100k food per purchase.

However, if you write software, you got to wrap your head around usability concepts. And regarding that, a lot of things are horribly implemented. So what’s your point? Is it okay to develop bad software? I don’t think so.

Why do we have to setup the same 5 teams again and again and again? It Sucks. Like the other click fests in game. The level restrictions don’t even make sense in this stage of the game anymore. When SR came out, it was a way to test your roster, you had to develop your roster in more depth and cover all the roles. Legends have made that completely obsolete.

Edit: Fixed a typo.

Could not agree more. The UX is absolutely horrible.

As my boss would say to me when they are testing out updates and it breaks the system. “If we didn’t have shitty programmers that would actually listen to our feedback instead of saying it’s fixed when it’s not. Then things would be great and all the unnecessary work could be avoided. Guess we’ll just have to keep sending them these tickets on issues that they won’t fix because they’re shitty F**king programmers”

My boss is funny.

Unleash the horde of bugs that are sure to come with this update on top of the already exsisting bugs, we will fix a handful but introduce 4x as many as we fix.

Sorry all only sc members will have access to this update

Don’t apologise to me if they can keep the bugs to a select group then I’m all for it. Especially since I’m not a member. Let’s face it not a single new feature has not caused even more problems for us all. How about they use Beta for what it’s actually for TESTING!!! Not as a platform to launch broken and expect people to pay while they ignore :angry:

8 days since the initial announcement.
We are now in the week leading up to CRW… Again, a possible update right before war.

Either they delay this update another week (the anticipation is killing us) or they release a major game update right before war and potentially break enough game mechanics to ruin another war weekend.

Bravo!